You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I got it right now too. Pain in the arse (and leg).

Exercise helps. And if you tend to laze with your feet up, a recliner or footstool, that'll be your problem. You need to sit with your arse above your knees, or the piriformis muscle gets squished into the sciatic nerve.

Unless you've got some other underlying back issue.

I was kipping in a caravan last week, I think that fucked me up.

I got it right now too. Pain in the arse (and leg).

Exercise helps. And if you tend to laze with your feet up, a recliner or footstool, that'll be your problem. You need to sit with your arse above your knees, or the piriformis muscle gets squished into the sciatic nerve.

Unless you've got some other underlying back issue.

Thank you. I've taken the afternoon off because my back went yesterday. Off to see an Osteopath at 2.20. I have recliners and they're probably what's causing it.

If it carries on, will you change your name?

I probably should. Fuckedbak springs to mind.

Bigbak comes from the dial up days when I could only choose 6 characters for my login name on Globalnet and adamc had already gone. Signed up for a paid you and Freeserve came out a month later. Things always drop in price after I buy them.

Back on track. Osteopath has crippled me. Acupuncture and manipulation. He told me to take it easy for a couple of days.

It's the first sign of Ebola virus. Say goodbye to your loved ones.

He's right you know. When you contract Ebola the only known cure is to kill your loved ones. So get to it.

Also, I had a thread on here last year where I thought I had sciatica. As time went on it turned out I'd ruptured the L4 L5 disc and so suffered pain worse then any man ever has suffered ever in history. I then had a huge operation. I was very brave yet not one bunch of flowers arrived from TLW? Not even a lollipop. Does this make them cunts? Yes. Yes it does.

Moral of this story? Your thread is a waste of time.