You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

You just know the first chap loves his gear.

Fixed.

So yes, there's loads of Liverpool fans with new tops on.  Yes, loads of them now support Liverpool.  And they crawled out from behind a rock them fans did.

Meanwhile, away from the deep concerns of this bright spark, and back onto the actual reason he goes all over England watching his football team...

Liverpool are going to win the league.

Man Utd are going to come 7th.

And so, my poor, simple friend, it is an ill wind that is heralding a bleak, bleak future for you and your chanty little friends.  Score your little victory of going on about how loyal you are.  Your loyalty is all you have.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Get on this knobhead.

I can't concentrate on what he is saying as his hair is fascinating me. The clever way that he has left that tuft at the front a bit longer so that when he looks in the mirror he thinks he isn't bald. Of course he looks daft to everyone else but he has mastered the art of self-deception beautifully. He can walk down the street with confidence, knowing that he has a full head of hair, no matter what other people think. I find him mesmerising

• Upvote 4

I can't concentrate on what he is saying as his hair is fascinating me. The clever way that he has left that tuft at the front a bit longer so that when he looks in the mirror he thinks he isn't bald. Of course he looks daft to everyone else but he has mastered the art of self-deception beautifully. He can walk down the street with confidence, knowing that he has a full head of hair, no matter what other people think. I find him mesmerising

Couldn't agree more, that all what I was thinking not what he was saying but that hair is priceless. Hands down, haricut of the year 2014!

Really is a great way to promote the club. The mancs spend a great deal of time claiming how bitter we are after 24 years without a title, it's amazing how bitter they already are after less than 9 months of failure.

A lad I know, friend of a friend - was actually my mate's best man, is a big man utd fan. When they were winning everything in sight he was the most fair minded fan in the world. Within 9 months he's become the bitterest cunt in the world. Constantly going on about how the papers hate them and that Liverpool fans do nothing but refer to the as 'Munichs'. No one he knows, including me and my mate, EVER refer to them this way. His paranoia is growing by the day

It's fucking hilarious!

Is that an official website those videos are from? Can't believe they broadcast that 1st one! And then the interviewer joins in with the song!

Another time, another place, he'd have been chanting to have the interviewer sent back to where he came from. 

And yes, I am judging the guy, but I don't see why such an ape should get the benefit of the doubt.

And yes, apologies to apes.

What's this "Shinji 1 Gerrard" 0 bollocks anyway?

I detest mancs with an increasingly irrational passion. Even the 'decent' ones, whom I don't trust. I work with one. He's decent enough until it comes to discussing the vile chants and banners that load of cunts spew out at the theatre of shit. After a half-hearted attempt at blaming a 'tiny minority' and claiming it's 'retaliation' against 'all the Liverpool fans chanting Munich songs' he goes quiet. Cunts to a man and the reason I refuse to sign back up for membership here.

I can't find the words for the fucking scum with the "jft39" banner. Where's the FA now, eh? Fucking nowhere, that's where. Do they still have some cunt of a manyoo director on the board? Gutless, toothless, biased shithouses.

• Upvote 1

I can't find the words for the fucking scum with the "jft39" banner. Where's the FA now, eh? Fucking nowhere, that's where. Do they still have some cunt of a manyoo director on the board? Gutless, toothless, biased shithouses.

The media don't help.

I posted about it on the Everton v United blog and it was swiftly deleted. I wasn't offensive or sweary, just enquiring as whether anyone at the Guardian thought it was newsworthy.

The answer, presumably, a resounding yes. Hence them not printing it.