You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest davelfc
The post code for Caldy is CH 48 which is a Cheshire postcode.

A lot of firms etc still call it Merseyside and I live in Wallasey which is a stones throw from Liverpool and we are Cheshire.

History of Caldy, in Wirral and Cheshire | Map and description

I thought the CH stood for 'Chester' and it is Merseyside.

File:Merseyside UK locator map 2010.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of firms etc still call it Merseyside and I live in Wallasey which is a stones throw from Liverpool and we are Cheshire.

Caldy is right on the Dee estuary loads closer to Chester than Liverpool.

My sister lives in Caldy and she still gets letters that say Merseyside on them.

Even thouigh her postcode is CH and not L.

Wallasey is Merseyside. CH is just where your post gets sent.

Guest davelfc
Wallasey is Merseyside. CH is just where your post gets sent.

There was a lot of shite from the plastic snobs on the Wirral about losing Cheshire although for the life of me I can't even think of where one of those would live in Wallasey.

Caldy is right on the Dee estuary loads closer to Chester than Liverpool.

My sister lives in Caldy and she still gets letters that say Merseyside on them.

Even thouigh her postcode is CH and not L.

The 'CH' stands for Chester, which is the sorting office. It doesn't stand for Cheshire you fucking thick twat.

Honestly i work in Wallasey so you better stop being a tit otherwise i'll bounce round to yours and shove a cheeseburger up your arse.

Prick.

Guest ShoePiss

postal district has fuck all to do with county boundaries. Woolsville Widnes is in Merseyside but has a Warrington post code.

Mong faces.

Edit: no it isn't, the mong face is all on me

postal district has fuck all to do with county boundaries. Woolsville Widnes is in Merseyside but has a Warrington post code.

Mong faces.

Agree with your point, but Widnes is in Cheshire. It has an 0151 phone number though like Liverpool. Similarly Southport has a Preston post code but is in Merseyside.

Edit : Saw your edit after I'd posted.

Guest ShoePiss
Agree with your point, but Widnes is in Cheshire. It has an 0151 phone number though like Liverpool. Similarly Southport has a Preston post code but is in Merseyside.

Edit : Saw your edit after I'd posted.

Yeah I think it was the 0151 that threw me off, smelly bastards.

Guest ShoePiss
How is this relevant?

It's not, he's not going to be the manager and no one should be really arsed where he lives. He doesn't have anything to do with the club.

The 'CH' stands for Chester, which is the sorting office. It doesn't stand for Cheshire you fucking thick twat.

Honestly i work in Wallasey so you better stop being a tit otherwise i'll bounce round to yours and shove a cheeseburger up your arse.

Prick.

Quick game of golf was it not cock sucker.

Let's see.

Wife's friends here. Charity work is here. Kids grew up and are schooled on the Wirral from young age. All kids' friends are here.

Those are the reasons he lives here. Don't see them changing.

Given some recent posts on here could the same be said of Kenny?

No.

You wont hear those of us who were more than happy with the job Kenny was doing and thinking we were on the right course crying about him being sacked at every opportunity now that we have a new manager.

Its a valid question, simply because as long as he lives in the Wirral and dont have a job ,the Rafa mongs will be out in full force whenever we have a bad game under another manager than Kenny.

Even if we appointed Guardiola or Mourinho these seriously deluded fuckers would be crying about him at every opportunity.

Most of them seriously need help as it cant be good for their health to be as obsessed as they are.

ahhhisthatmep1.gif

Why would he?

6 months time, this manager is sacked. Another 6 months, another one sacked. We'll see Rafa next year when people finally admit that managers make a big difference. Its not just a bloke putting out 11 players to do their thing

Then will our best manager for the last 20 years return and bring us back to being a club feared throughout Europe.

Its a valid question, simply because as long as he lives in the Wirral and dont have a job ,the Rafa mongs will be out in full force whenever we have a bad game under another manager than Kenny.

Even if we appointed Guardiola or Mourinho these seriously deluded fuckers would be crying about him at every opportunity.

Most of them seriously need help as it cant be good for their health to be as obsessed as they are.

175.jpg