You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Love yourself, Coro, and the world will love you back.

Oh, is that why you enjoy being a risible turd on the internet? Because you think the world loves you.

I've posted around half a dozen times in this thread, strange you picked up on my most recent.

LimitedTom is a cyber don.

He wants a sabbatical. He will go back to Barca at a later date. We are nowhere near on his radar at the moment.

Liverpool Football Club is a huge challenge at the moment and not many managers would take it up until we are back in the CL.

I don't think he'll ever go back to Barca if he walks away tomorrow. Things move on and both he and the club will.

He's up for grabs. Grab him, JH!

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Quality contribution.

The main thing that pisses me off is that he can actually share a decent point of view now and then. The amount of people just barging into posts to insult people is daft. Give an opinion and insult people. That's the TLW way.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Yep, on purpose. Barca is his club, anything else would be his job.

Ah, thanks. I didn't quite get what you were talking about for a minute. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what transpires. I expect us to keep Kenny for another season. How well we do in the transfer market will play a big part in how things go for him. If we have a few players finding the net regularly, things will be a lot more comfortable.

I still think we'll need to modernise everything at the club, though.

The main thing that pisses me off is that he can actually share a decent point of view now and then. The amount of people just barging into posts to insult people is daft. Give an opinion and insult people. That's the TLW way.

Coro makes me chuckle! As do all internet warriors really.. I genuinely don't how people get so wound up.

Anyway off topic. On topic: would you take Pep? Even if it meant Kenny moving on - or up?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Coro makes me chuckle! As do all internet warriors really.. I genuinely don't how people get so wound up.

Anyway off topic. On topic: would you take Pep? Even if it meant Kenny moving on - or up?

I would, yeah. Being out of the Champions League means we need to use every other possible asset to draw players to the club. Pep as manager and somebody like Cruyff in a role like DoF, or advisor, with David Dein as CEO, would attract a wealth of players. They'd know we mean business for the future.

Kenny is massive to us, but to 22 year olds from Germany or Spain (or England for that matter)? Nah. I want us to rebuild this football club by looking forward, not back. We harp on about our history, I want to get excited about the future.

I find it remarkable how many people seem to think that we couldn't attract a manager of Guardiolas calibre. Taking englands most successful club back to the very top of european football would be seen as a monumental achievement by any manager, and it would attract serious interest from any one of them.

You act is if you're in a position to judge but fail to back that up. We haven't seen anything from you that is even close to a 'quality contribution'. Just something worthwhile would do. You and Number have dragged the debate down to your level of make believe, this is your level of comprehension ... *adopts squeaky voice* 'hey mates, do you think Pep will replace Kenny hehee'

If it's reassuring to think that i'm now wound up, knock yourself out. Seems to be your aim. A common aim for those sat behind a keyboard - AKA - keyboard warriors.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
You act is if you're in a position to judge but fail to back that up. We haven't seen anything from you that is even close to a 'quality contribution'. Just something worthwhile would do. You and Number have dragged the debate down to your level of make believe, this is your level of comprehension ... *adopts squeaky voice* 'hey mates, do you think Pep will replace Kenny hehee'

If it's reassuring to think that i'm now wound up, knock yourself out. Seems to be your aim. A common aim for those sat behind a keyboard - AKA - keyboard warriors.

Tee hee. LOL. M'kay. Tee Hee.

The last thing I think of when I post is if it winds you up, Coro. I honestly had never come across you before until you chased me all round a thread last week with your particular internet-ninja brand. There are plenty of posters of your ilk on here and you all merge into one for me!

But do we agree, Coro? Pep for mayor?

The last thing I think of when I post is if it winds you up, Coro.

No one said you did, you dullard. You just adopt an overall sneering tone because the anonymity of the internets allows you to. Who's a ninja? BEEF? I repeat, cyber Tom is a major don.

What is your ilk? Let's think about that. You managed to turn a debate surrounding Hillsborough into one about yourself the other day, now you've managed it with a thread about Guardiola, after contributing fuck all.

You're truly conceited. I'm happy to lurk and learn but when people like you get in the way of good debate, which is all too common these days, then it's time to don my ninja suit.

I'd say its most likely he either

A) Wants to go and take on a different challenge

or

B) Hes justs needs a break, in which case I doubt he really truly believes the job will be guaranteed to be there waiting for him in a year.

Either option suggests he wont be back at Barca. Not that I want him to take over us or anything. I'd rather we just stick with Kenny and see how things go next season.

But I reckon theres no way in hell if he takes a year off hes walking back into that job in a year.

I'm just not sure it's a good sign if he already wants time off from that team. I appreciate that it must be a unique pressure, but to leave when there's a bump in the road? I hope he doesn't, and I hope he signs a proper contract because I don't think it does that club any favours being on a roller.