You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest San Don
According to the Swedish commentators in El Classico Pep Guardiola wants to manage a team in EPL and he prefers Liverpool.

But Mourinho wants to be in EPL as well and he has said he likes Liverpool as well....

So, who would you prefer, Pep or Moureen?

Once the King has re laid the foundations for the club's rise and decides it is time to hand over the reins, Guardiola would be a massive appointment. Just cant see it though.

Thought maureen said he'd never manage Liverpool because he wants the united job at some point in the future?

Yeah, I can just see Mourinho and Guardiola falling over themselves to take a massive pay cut, give up managing in the Champions League and swap coaching the worlds best players to have the pleasure of coaching the absolute shite that makes up our squad.

This Ned Flanders is a bad bell, which is a shame as his namesake is a bit of a leg

Guardiola would obviously choose us as he is fuckin ace and all ace people are Liverpool supporters.

Mourinho has always been a fan as well before he ot the Chelsea job, he would love to take the job and do what Rafa could not do, win the league.

I read earlier he had three goals as a coach, win the title in all the three big leagues, England, Italy and Spain, be the first manager to win the CL with 3 different clubs and be the first coach to win something with Portugal.

Guest ShoePiss

What a great position we're in, they would both love to manage us. We can just pick which one.

Mourihno for me, we need someone with a bit of class and respect for fellow professionals.

Guest ShoePiss
Have you all heard? The barca bubble has burst and pep is a shit manager. Messi has been overshadowed by Ronaldo and Mourinho can walk on water.

And broken glass.

Guardiola would obviously choose us as he is fuckin ace and all ace people are Liverpool supporters.

Mourinho has always been a fan as well before he ot the Chelsea job, he would love to take the job and do what Rafa could not do, win the league.

I read earlier he had three goals as a coach, win the title in all the three big leagues, England, Italy and Spain, be the first manager to win the CL with 3 different clubs and be the first coach to win something with Portugal.

I know little about Guardiola but I'd bet my mortgage that Mourinho wouldn't touch us with a shitty stick.