You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone else fucking tired of having to defend Luis?

Alex Gibbo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did we start giving a fuck what anyone else's fans think? Did I miss a meeting or something?

I'll tell you what. Let's fucking sell Suarez and then maybe the Q.P.R fans will like us a bit more. Is this the sort of thing we need to start doing? Really?

I'm not bored of defending him and I'll never get bored of defending him, (until he goes somewhere else, obviously), and I'm praying he stays with us for fucking years.

He's a vicious, snarling, cheating, Parker-hoofing twat who quite patently doesn't give a shit what anyone else thinks of him and I fucking love him for it.

Fuck Man United, fuck Evra and fuck every single away fan who comes to Anfield with their paltry fucking collection of medals that their mediocre fucking team has collected over the years.

I hope he ends up being the most hated player this league's ever seen.

*applauds*

For some reason we seem to have a massive amount of insecure fans on the internet who really, really want fans of other teams to like us and only ever say positive things about us, it'll never ever happen.

We need a bit more of a seige mentality rather than wanting to be everyones friend and Luis will hopefully be the catalyst for that, do you think the Mancs gave a fuck that everyone hated Keane/Cantona or whoever?

Luis has excellent eyesight and he saw a flea on Flight lieutenant Parkers chest that the Cat had left behind, he was just trying to help, because that's the kind of guy he is. If anybody thinks any different they can suck my balls.

Video evidence of Luis being victimised for being a good egg.

Suarez.gif

On topic, I'll never tire of sticking up for him as long as he keeps giving 100%, fuck what the Daily Mail pin him as, he's ours and he prepared to put a foot in from time to time.

you're wasting your breath trying to defend him to people who formed an opinion based on what they've read in newspapers or heard on radio or seen on tv.

what I find laughable is wayne rooney sharing with the world on twitter that he should have been sent off last night. how long ago was it he elbowed a wigan player (I think) in the face off the ball?

this is just the beginning of the winding up ahead of the main event on saturday. They're gonna be out to not only get suarez sent off but to put a nail in his premier league coffin.

he needs to be very smart and let his football do the talking.

Oh for fucks sake, he's our player so we support him, why do you have to complicate it by getting all morally sensitive about his character?

He may be a little shit and if he played for anyone else then we'd clearly hate him but he plays for us and he's good at football so he gets our support. If mancs want to bleat about it then let them bleat.

I personally don't give a shit what they're like as people as long as they're good at football.

We have to ask ourselves would we have supported Poulsen, Konchesky etc if they had made a racial slur? Probably not because they were shit, so really we are saying we only support our best player and don`t support ALL our players. Seems somewhat hypocritical to me. Suarez is not exactly helping himself is he. Trouble does seem to follow him, whichever team he plays for. Maybe best to get rid if we as a club are to get any credibility back. NO player is bigger than the club afterall.

We have to ask ourselves would we have supported Poulsen, Konchesky etc if they had made a racial slur? Probably not because they were shit, so really we are saying we only support our best player and don`t support ALL our players. Seems somewhat hypocritical to me. Suarez is not exactly helping himself is he. Trouble does seem to follow him, whichever team he plays for. Maybe best to get rid if we as a club are to get any credibility back. NO player is bigger than the club afterall.

As a football fan I reserve the right to not be fully behind shit players and support the good ones if I see fit. So yes shit players can fuck off and stop being a shithouse.

I'm not saying its fair, logical, predictable or unbiased but it's my prerogative

da daaah da la da dah

Why did Kenny have to bring it up in the interview? Fergsuon has wisely not got as involved in the issue and Kenny should do likewise.

Suarez shouldn't have said what he did and deserves a ban. He should have apologised, blamed it on the cultural differences and accepted that he has things to learn about what's acceptable. If he'd done this he wouldn't have had such a lengthy ban and the club have mugged themselves off with their prickly attitude towards it. Clearly it's not going to go away until after Saturday but there's little point in the club adding fuel to the fire in interviews etc. Suarez has missed 9 games through bans and owes us a return on the fortune we've paid him whilst he's been missing through his stupidity.

Why did Kenny have to bring it up in the interview? Fergsuon has wisely not got as involved in the issue and Kenny should do likewise.

Suarez shouldn't have said what he did and deserves a ban. He should have apologised, blamed it on the cultural differences and accepted that he has things to learn about what's acceptable. If he'd done this he wouldn't have had such a lengthy ban and the club have mugged themselves off with their prickly attitude towards it. Clearly it's not going to go away until after Saturday but there's little point in the club adding fuel to the fire in interviews etc. Suarez has missed 9 games through bans and owes us a return on the fortune we've paid him whilst he's been missing through his stupidity.

Ginsoak describes results that go against him as a travesty. Kenny regards a stunningly incompetant 'investigation' a travesty. I know which target deserves the term. No wonder he's furious, surrounded by a bunch of self-appointed moral judges who vomit up their condemnations of the club on a daily basis. It won't help things, true, but it's completely understandable.

Luis has excellent eyesight and he saw a flea on Flight lieutenant Parkers chest that the Cat had left behind, he was just trying to help, because that's the kind of guy he is. If anybody thinks any different they can suck my balls.

Video evidence of Luis being victimised for being a good egg.

Suarez.gif

On topic, I'll never tire of sticking up for him as long as he keeps giving 100%, fuck what the Daily Mail pin him as, he's ours and he prepared to put a foot in from time to time.

As you can see from that video, its clearly Ledley King's fault. Suarez gives Parker a nudge out of the way and King bumps him back into the path of Luis's stirring side-volley attempt to win the match...

As you can see from that video, its clearly Ledley King's fault. Suarez gives Parker a nudge out of the way and King bumps him back into the path of Luis's stirring side-volley attempt to win the match...

Let's get real, even if Biggles wasn't in the way, he would of hit the post/bar/Brad Friedel's cro-magnon bonce.

We'll have non of this wild speculation in a thread about Luis!

So you think Suarez did nothing wrong whatsoever? I despair at the low level of intelligence of some of our blinkered fans at times. Whilst there are things that I don't agree with about the conduct of the enquiry you can't erase the fact that Suarez did something wrong and should answer for that.

Ginsoak describes results that go against him as a travesty. Kenny regards a stunningly incompetant 'investigation' a travesty. I know which target deserves the term. No wonder he's furious, surrounded by a bunch of self-appointed moral judges who vomit up their condemnations of the club on a daily basis. It won't help things, true, but it's completely understandable.

That's fair comment. I agree that the way that the investigation was carried out was seriously flawed but the criticism by the club should have been tempered with an apology first for what Suarez said and a recognition that it was something they'd have to discuss with the player. I think it would have been a more credible rebuttal of the decision which ultimately could have been taken further. The fact that Suarez admitted what he'd said means there was always going to be a ban. 8 games was harsh.

So you think Suarez did nothing wrong whatsoever? I despair at the low level of intelligence of some of our blinkered fans at times. Whilst there are things that I don't agree with about the conduct of the enquiry you can't erase the fact that Suarez did something wrong and should answer for that.

I luv Louis Swarez! He is my most bestest player!!1!

404_timmy.gif

That's fair comment. I agree that the way that the investigation was carried out was seriously flawed but the criticism by the club should have been tempered with an apology first for what Suarez said and a recognition that it was something they'd have to discuss with the player. I think it would have been a more credible rebuttal of the decision which ultimately could have been taken further. The fact that Suarez admitted what he'd said means there was always going to be a ban. 8 games was harsh.

Remember what Suarez admitted to saying and what he was found guilty of saying are two entirely different things.

AND No-one apologizes when accused of calling someone a nigger when not even the guy leveling the accusation admits he called him a nigger.

Of course you can over-simplify and over-generalize your way to supporting just about any position, but in this case this one is best left in the past.

Fuck off.

Have you read the report?

Fuck off.

Easy tiger. Not everyone has to have the same opinion you know.

I'm not in agreement with the way the whole affair has been handled by both sides and I'm perfectly entitled to think that way. I just think Kenny didin't need to say that as it detracts from what's going on on the pitch. Look at the BBC website and a lot of others; that comment got more headlines than the game itself. Now that's largely down to the media seizing upon a bit of a story but they don't need an open invitation to jump on something like that so don't provide it to them.

Easy tiger. Not everyone has to have the same opinion you know.

I'm not in agreement with the way the whole affair has been handled by both sides and I'm perfectly entitled to think that way. I just think Kenny didin't need to say that as it detracts from what's going on on the pitch. Look at the BBC website and a lot of others; that comment got more headlines than the game itself. Now that's largely down to the media seizing upon a bit of a story but they don't need an open invitation to jump on something like that so don't provide it to them.

The day success and failure is judged by the headlines on the BBC website I'll give a shit. Last time I checked the league table wasn't decided on the count of negative comments, wrote by blertz, under stories with headlines that misrepresent reality.

You're upset because blertdom is in uproar. I'm not. They'd be blerting about some other insignificant shit that the media has chosen to fill their empty heads with.

In the mean time Kenny needs to do what needs to be done to make sure Luis Suarez is as good as possible for as long as possible. If that means some shit headlines and listening to whoppers whining and wringing their hands then, well so be it, I can live with that.