Quantcast
Tottenham sack head coach Mauricio Pochettino - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jennings

Tottenham sack head coach Mauricio Pochettino

Tottenham have sacked head coach Mauricio Pochettino after five years in charge of the Premier League club.

Who will they get who is better?

Levy's a tit. There was mega speculation in the news today a parting was coming but I find it unbelievable they've sacked him now. Unless of course it is 'mutual consent.'

They reckon morinho, allegri and naglesman are in with a shout? I reckon jose will there like a rat up a sewer pipe. The fuck he's bothered he managed chelsea.

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Allegri or Maureen?

Either would be a disaster, excellent news!

Allegri is decent. I'd rather they didn't get him. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Allegri is decent. I'd rather they didn't get him. 

Don’t think he’d ‘get’ the way the league is at the minute. Would need to put an imprint on a team that’s lost. Not used to the kick and rush pressing. Just seems like too many outliers. 

He’s not setting up offensively and I think he’d be found out pretty quickly as he’s not had to adapt from a position of weakness before.

Seems a bonkers decision, looking at their spending over the last five years he's had them well above where they should really be culminating in a CL final. Surely that deserved an allowance for one dodgy season where it's pretty obvious the current side has run it's course and there needs to be a level of investment again? Perhaps that's what triggered the departure? I wonder if Pochettino has been sounding out other jobs?

It's just Spurs returning to being Spurs.

11 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Levy's a tit. There was mega speculation in the news today a parting was coming but I find it unbelievable they've sacked him now. Unless of course it is 'mutual consent.'

They reckon morinho, allegri and naglesman are in with a shout? I reckon jose will there like a rat up a sewer pipe. The fuck he's bothered he managed chelsea.

Levy isn't going to fund Mourinho's antics in the transfer market.. The main reason he's just parted with the decent manager he already had was that he wouldn't fund him.

It's pretty crazy

3pts more and they are sitting with the Mancs and Arsenal. Still be a bit off top 4 but was always likely a hangover after last year and Levy fucking up the squad by holing on to players that wanted out.