You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go, or you will always know that you could have seen them, but couldn't be arsed. Could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. They were excellent last night (sat). Be prepared though, the organisation at heaton park is shit- I've seen more toilets in a pikey's caravan, and more stewards on a ryanair flight. I think there were 5 ish exits, but only one of them led to the coach park, park and ride, shuttle service, and car park- so tens of thousands have to shuffle down quite a long, badly lit path, guided by 3, that's three stewards- all stood together, and as much use as a bollock on a teapot.

Go, or you will always know that you could have seen them, but couldn't be arsed. Could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. They were excellent last night (sat). Be prepared though, the organisation at heaton park is shit- I've seen more toilets in a pikey's caravan, and more stewards on a ryanair flight. I think there were 5 ish exits, but only one of them led to the coach park, park and ride, shuttle service, and car park- so tens of thousands have to shuffle down quite a long, badly lit path, guided by 3, that's three stewards- all stood together, and as much use as a bollock on a teapot.

I thought it might have been sorted after Fridays chaos, were the queues for the bar any better organised? Compared to the oasis gig I attended there the lack of organisation was a disgrace

You reckon? I don't. I think it'd be shit. And as for playing live, they were infamously hit and miss 20 years ago, and their last few gigs were among the worst ever witnessed by anyone ever.

I don't see how they will have improved much. And Ian Brown now resembles a vegan monkey on a starvation diet, I doubt his singing voice - which was always fucking dreadful - has got better, he couldn't carry a tune in a fucking bucket

The debut album was a classic. But I fear the worst.

Shithouse prediction. They were quality and Brown's singing has got better if anything. He's kicked the fags. Roll on the new album!

It was a hell of a lot better than I expected last night. Every word to every song bellowed by the crowd.

Don't bother with the bar, the search going in is non existent and you'll easily be able to get a little bottle of spirits/whatever in. I didn't even have my ticket scanned.

Fucking great day yesterday. The organisation wasn't as good as when I saw Oasis there, but there were no major problems to be honest. I didn't que to go the toilet once and I think the most I waited to get served for a pint was about 20 minutes.

I lost my mates coming out though and walked for fucking ages trying to find a phonebox because my phone had died. Ended up by a Maplin/Blockbuster miles away so I didn't get picked up until about 1 in the morning.

Saw the lad who plays Liam in Benidorm ( which I've never seen ) and had a laugh with him. I had a spliff and he asked for a pull then fucked off with it! Cheeky cunt.

The sound was fucking great, the atmosphere was electric and even getting in at 2 in the morning caked from head to foot in mud couldn't dampen my mood.

For anyone going today, its been raining lightly on and off all day so far - assuming the ground has been chewed up from the last two nights anyway, anyone going should be thinking about wellies again.

I see the Justice Tonight band are supporting today, should be good for any of our lads that are going.

saturday was fucking awesome. buzzed off all the people queing at the bar up the top for ages and everyone at the front just walking through without bothering to queue ! bit punchy where i was stood and nearly battered some prick from blackpool for knocking bevvies out my hand. and some little scottish hoodrat walking through pushing into everyone then givin the cut-throat gesture to anyone who piped up.

as for the roses - fucking amazing. wasn't honestly expecting it to be technically that good but they were flawless !

best gig ive been in years - gettin a taxi afterwards was a joke though, had to walk a mile and when i finally flagged one, 2 plain clothes bizzies jumped on the driver!!!!

we had a bus sorted but had to walk for moons trying to find 'reillys snooker club'

asked several mancs and we got worried we'd been lied to as we kept walking and walking and walking

party back at a mates when we got back, all in all a boss night