You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Got two.

The future Mrs S has asked if her and her friend, who couldn't get any, can have them, I'm not particularly arsed about going either way, fringe benifit she feels guilty as hell for me being 'the best boyfriend in the world'. I know how much her mate likes them, she almost exploded when she found out they were playing, so it's no big deal to me but I look like a legend.

I will be milking this for every sexual favour and favourite meal for the rest of time, winner!

Got two.

The future Mrs S has asked if her and her friend, who couldn't get any, can have them, I'm not particularly arsed about going either way, fringe benifit she feels guilty as hell for me being 'the best boyfriend in the world'. I know how much her mate likes them, she almost exploded when she found out they were playing, so it's no big deal to me but I look like a legend.

I will be milking this for every sexual favour and favourite meal for the rest of time, winner!

Threesome?

I'll tell you nothing about the Future Mrs S, I love her and it's disrespectful.

These two tramps a few years ago on the other hand. I was kinda seeing one of them and ran in to them drunk in some sweatbox. Anyhow's we end up drinking and laughing and then head back to mine, for more drinking etc. We end up in my bedroom, me and the girl I was seeing kissin and a fondlin with the other girl sat at the end of my bed. I move in for the kill on the other on the instance of the girl I was seeing. She responds in kind, and then they start getting over friendly. I sit back and watch the show with a glass of Absinthe, proper decadent style! Next thing I know I wake up in the morning, wearing a jumper, boxers and one sock, to find a letter stating 'You've dissapeard and we couldn't find you. We've phoned a taxi. Thanks for a fantastic night x x x' I have no fucking idea what happened, I totally blacked out.

Them being the bitches they were would never tell me either.

Moral of the story lay off the Absinthe if you want to remember threesomes.

I'll tell you nothing about the Future Mrs S, I love her and it's disrespectful.

These two tramps a few years ago on the other hand. I was kinda seeing one of them and ran in to them drunk in some sweatbox. Anyhow's we end up drinking and laughing and then head back to mine, for more drinking etc. We end up in my bedroom, me and the girl I was seeing kissin and a fondlin with the other girl sat at the end of my bed. I move in for the kill on the other on the instance of the girl I was seeing. She responds in kind, and then they start getting over friendly. I sit back and watch the show with a glass of Absinthe, proper decadent style! Next thing I know I wake up in the morning, wearing a jumper, boxers and one sock, to find a letter stating 'You've dissapeard and we couldn't find you. We've phoned a taxi. Thanks for a fantastic night x x x' I have no fucking idea what happened, I totally blacked out.

Them being the bitches they were would never tell me either.

Moral of the story lay off the Absinthe if you want to remember threesomes.

Drongo.

Apparently, somebody on RAWK has said that they will play Liverpool on 5 July 2012 as part of their world tour. Echo Arena, apparently.

Apologies for the overuse of the word apparently.

I reckon he got that from this....

Thu 28 June Heaton Park, Manchester

Fri 29 June Heaton Park, Manchester

Sat 30 June Heaton Park, Manchester

Thu 5 July Echo Arena, Liverpool

Sat 7 July O2 Arena, London

Sun 8 July O2 Arena, London

Wed 11 July SECC, Glasgow

Fri 13 July Slane Castle, Ireland

Sat 14 July Botanic Gardens, Belfast

Mon 16 July iTunes Festival, London

Fri 20 July Espacio Movistar, Barcelona, Spain

Sat 21 July Palacio de Deportes, Madrid, Spain

Mon 23 July Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, Paris, France

Wed 25 July Futurshow Station, Bologna, Italy

Thur 26 July Datch Forum, Milan, Italy

Sat 28 July O2 World, Berlin, Germany

Sun 29 July Color Line Arena, Hamburg, Germany

Tue 2 Aug Globe Arena, Stockholm, Sweden

Wed 3 Aug Spektrum, Oslo, Norway

I wouldn't trust it at all as i'd be pretty sure Slane is not going to open it's doors on a Friday for them. The band have already said they only had Heaton park actually booked.

Oh I've more than made up for it!

Me, two very horny tramps, the toilet In a pub i used to work in, filth and a whole lot more!

I must have a way with women, either that or I'm a lucky fucker?

No details on this one either? The devil is in the detail, as they say. I reckon you've purposely provided vague accounts of your sexual exploits so that your sexual fantasy stories don't fall to pieces when subject to scrutiny. You're no better than Tabak.

Are SJM promoting this? If so there's a strong chance of me getting back stage pass/boxed up for this. My Manchester media mafia contacts are strong. Whilst I thought their second record was shit and saw them live twice first time round (enough to fully understand the limitations of Ian Brown's voice), I'd still like to see them on this tour.

*Fingers crossed*

• 5 months later...