You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Walking Dead Thread (spoilers and zombies inside)

William_Ulsterman

Guest Pistonbroke

Mid season break after next week, so expect it to crank up a notch and leave us with a cliffhanger.

Rinse and repeat.

Which is probably why they had multiple story lines on Sunday. 

Negan is at the community with one eye Carl and the baby. Daryl has been given the opportunity to escape, will probably bump into Michonne and make their way back to the community. Rosita has her Bullet and has just approached the community. Rick and that other bloke will probably be on their way back once they have raided the floating house thing on the lake. Maggie and  Sasha are probably on their way back too after being told to leave Hill Top and Jesus is hiding somewhere on Negan's truck. 

They'll probably all get there together somehow and capture Negan, instead of beating the cunt to death with Lucille they'll probably put him in that cell Morgan built. After the season break it will be back to usual as the community fight to take out the rest of the Saviours whilst Negan plots his escape by befriending someone to let him go, probably one eyed Carl. 

They'll probably all get there together somehow and capture Negan, instead of beating the cunt to death with Lucille they'll probably put him in that cell Morgan built. After the season break it will be back to usual as the community fight to take out the rest of the Saviours whilst Negan plots his escape by befriending someone to let him go, probably one eyed Carl. 

Has someone read the comics?

85 minute special next week.

Guest Pistonbroke

Has someone read the comics?

85 minute special next week.

Nope,

but I do know Negan is still in the comics so doesn't die (some cunt wrote it on a piece which had hardly anything to do with TWD), unless they change things.

I'm just guessing using common sense on how the storytelling is progressing, especially with Negan and Carl. 

Nope,

but I do know Negan is still in the comics so doesn't die (some cunt wrote it on a piece which had hardly anything to do with TWD), unless they change things.

I'm just guessing using common sense on how the storytelling is progressing, especially with Negan and Carl. 

This is where I see the tv series varying from the comic books. I don't think it will transfer over very well to the screen as is.

Guest Pistonbroke

This is where I see the tv series varying from the comic books. I don't think it will transfer over very well to the screen as is.

From what i unfortunately read, Negan is one of the main characters in the story line after his introduction. I doubt they can kill him off early as it would bugger up to many important developments thereafter. 

From what i unfortunately read, Negan is one of the main characters in the story line after his introduction. I doubt they can kill him off early as it would bugger up to many important developments thereafter. 

Yeah that may be true, but I just think it will deviate.