You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guardian Fucking hell they're skint!

David Moyes hopes Everton's desperate need for a striker and central defender will be addressed now he has agreed to sell Diniyar Bilyaletdinov to Spartak Moscow for a fee of around £5m. Despite Moyes again having to raise a transfer budget through player sales in this window, the Russia international was deemed surplus to requirements having failed to justify the £9m spent to bring him from Lokomotiv Moscow in August 2009. Bilyaletdinov scored seven goals in his debut season, but was rarely given an opportunity in his preferred central role and struggled in left midfield. He is expected to leave for Moscow on Tuesday for a medical ahead of signing a permanent deal at the Luzhniki Stadium.

The German club Wolfsburg and Rubin Kazan were also interested in the 26-year-old, who has made 77 appearances in total for Everton and was an unused substitute in Saturday's dismal home draw against Blackburn Rovers. But the midfielder hopes a move to the Russian capital will help revive his international prospects ahead of Euro 2012.

Moyes raised around £17m through player sales last summer but his only permanent signing since has been the £500,000 acquisition of Darron Gibson from Manchester United. He is anxious to improve both Everton's attack and defence this month, with the Manchester City defender Nedum Onuoha a target but in talks with Queens Park Rangers, who are likely to offer a higher salary, and hopes the impending sale of Bilyaletdinov will finally allow him some leeway in the transfer market.

Fucking hell...Alan Stubbs...the bitterest of bitters...he'll be choking on his bile this morning with the Reds back at Wembley, the fucking parrot faced gobshite. BWARRRK!

Apparently they've been moaning that "the one thing we had over them" has gone after last night.

Seriously?

You've been to the 4 years old national stadium. Once. And lost.

And that's something you had over us?

They're just ace.

Puts the derby back to right?

Yeah...ifitadnabinforderredshitegettintowembley.....

Had some great messages from bitters on facebook this morning as well....some real twisted cunts among their support...just makes me want to see the fuckers get relegated all the more. :telloff::wallbutt:

17 years without a trophy and counting you giant twats.

Unrelated to Wembley I remembered some classic delusion a better told me a while ago about when they played at Newcastle a few years back. He told me with a straight face that as the coaches were leaving the Newcastle fans on either side of road stopped walking and started spontaneously clapping in a guard of honour for their fans because they were so loud

Apparently they've been moaning that "the one thing we had over them" has gone after last night.

Seriously?

You've been to the 4 years old national stadium. Once. And lost.

And that's something you had over us?

They're just ace.

If they didn't exist, you'd have to make them up!

Unrelated to Wembley I remembered some classic delusion a better told me a while ago about when they played at Newcastle a few years back. He told me with a straight face that as the coaches were leaving the Newcastle fans on either side of road stopped walking and started spontaneously clapping in a guard of honour for their fans because they were so loud

Was it 'their Istanbul' ?