You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Today's games

The Chef

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a shitload of trouble if that's the case.

Would love too see a Welsh side in the premiership, my English mates would go mad haha.

Shame it's not Wrexham though.

Ha ha- I can defo see it being carnage at Wembley!

Hope one of them do it myself. Reading get right on my tits and it would be a new ground to go to.

A weekend away in Cardiff would be boss. Could be our only chance of a European away next season!

Could be a shout but I reckon they'll go Hughton.

I like Jones, he's done well for what he had to go through with all the allegations.

He's had the best squad in the league for about 4 years and bottled it every time. The Cardiff fans all want him gone.

Hmm.... you're probably right.

But they should have been promoted this year with that squad/budget. Swansea have done better on a shoestring budget with worse players (which i'm sure rankles with Cardiff supporters) it's down to the manager imo.

Apparently the police were called to the WHU end of season bash as Demba Ba's refusal to sign an autograph sparked a riot!

Knees Up Mother Brown - West Ham United FC Online: Forum • View topic - End of Season Gala

Thats not true, he did sign the autograph but the guy went beserk and started ranting at him about how shit WH were, AND he payed £275 for the privilege. Ba asked his mates what he was saying as he couldnt understand "Farkin Lazie kants, etc." so they jokingly told him it was racist. Ba squared up to him and the rest of the players had to pull them apart.