You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Frat boy has been elected to the supreme court 50-48.

Women's and lbgt rights due to take a massive hit over the coming years! 

If anything happens to bader-Ginsberg before the orangutan leaves office,the red necks will have a guaranteed majority on the court and can do what they want.

1 hour ago, SammyAftershave said:

Is there any chance this Hurricane Michael can veer off course and pick up that Mara Lago resort with Trump and all his cohorts in it and blow it off the face of the earth. I'd have to stifle a wee snigger at the Evangelicals fume in the face of such 'an act of God'.

Tumblr mfmy9ri5cV1rvk0h5o2 500

20 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Nikki Haley has resigned, apparently. 

Both Haley and Paul Ryan removing themselves from the inevitable shitstorm when Trump is finally removed from office and the depth of his Russian collusion is fully revealed. Both undoubtedly have an eye on running from president themselves one day, and that will be why they have chosen to distance themselves from his administration in the hope they won't be tarnished. I'd imagine Haley also looked at the Kavanaugh appointment and thought being part of the Trump administration that allowed this to happen would be politically damaging, specifically with women voters.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:30 PM, niallers said:

Frat boy has been elected to the supreme court 50-48.

Women's and lbgt rights due to take a massive hit over the coming years! 

If anything happens to bader-Ginsberg before the orangutan leaves office,the red necks will have a guaranteed majority on the court and can do what they want.

Would be surprised if the don't dig up the corpse of Jefferson Davis and have it operated by some evil right wing AI

7 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm still disgusted that I share my name with a right wing republican christian fundamentalist nutcase! And I'm not talking about Haley or Trump!

Would never have guessed your name was Michelle Bachmann.

He’s just admitted he’s not arsed what Saudi Arabia do as they spend £110bn on planes.  Everyone knew but at least he’s honest.  

Remember when one of the nutters said he’d stop the bombing and Hilary was a war monger?  

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2018-10-11/us-strikes-causing-civilian-casualties-double

13 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

He’s just admitted he’s not arsed what Saudi Arabia do as they spend £110bn on planes.  Everyone knew but at least he’s honest.  

Remember when one of the nutters said he’d stop the bombing and Hilary was a war monger?  

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2018-10-11/us-strikes-causing-civilian-casualties-double

To be fair he's just telling the truth. Obama and Hillary would think the same they'd just word around it.