You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Captain

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think he got it in that horrendous car crash in which he nearly died.

Thanks for letting me know, had no idea of that. In fact I've never even seen him twitch, thought it was just something Arsenal fans sang to wind him up that didn't even make much sense. Completely shithouse thing for some of them to sing knowing the cause too, but that's some football fans for you I guess.

You just know Arsene and his boys are going to bottle it tomorrow. But in case they didn't, my oh my next week will be so brilliant. Hopefully a Chelsea win on a dodgy pen in the dying minutes. Obviously too much to hope for, because as I've already said those fucking Goons are going to do something stupid.

If they make their way back to the top then drop points in one of the last games it'll be insane. I wonder if they're arranging for Howard Manc Webb to manage the last Chelsea game.

Fuck, just seen Chelsea have Everton away for their last. They'll be battling like hell if it's to make the Mancs pass us and get 19.

Arse to beat mancs tomorrow. I can feel it in my balls.

You need to have your balls replaced then. The chances of Arsenal beating the mancs today are officially -0.75. And that's a FACT.

Arsenal can't beat anyone at the moment, let alone the mancs.

No Fabregas due to a "kick on the thigh". I wouldn't be at all surprised if he'd played his last game for Arsenal.

Couldn't believe it when reading that a bit ago. They bottle games even with him on the pitch, so it probably makes it near pointless watching this game coming up.

78% of the possession to Arse in the first 10 mins. Still not confident of them doing much with it though.

Given that they can go 1-0 up on 98 minutes against us and still not get 3 points and can throw away a 4-0 half time lead against Newcastle I'm never confident Arsenal can get a result.

Given that they can go 1-0 up on 98 minutes against us and still not get 3 points and can throw away a 4-0 half time lead against Newcastle I'm never confident Arsenal can get a result.

Yeah am feeling the same. They can score but it probably won't mean anything, so am struggling to keep watching.