You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Dyche has wandered into the Tory Frank delusion zone.

Sean Dyche: “I don’t think we were a million miles away today. We just played a really top side, and they came out on top. But the details kill you in football; the details at both ends of the pitch. We’ve been guilty at both ends, quite obviously, but that’s the effective part of football.”

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Sean Dyche: “I don’t think we were a million miles away today. We just played a really top side, and they came out on top. But the details kill you in football; the details at both ends of the pitch. We’ve been guilty at both ends, quite obviously, but that’s the effective part of football.”

Details like the fact that you can't win a match if you don't score goals.

It is never gonna work there for Dyche.

He has 1 M.O. and it works up to a point, but it is always going to be dull.

The bitters won't accept they are dogshite and have to be just organised, disciplined and shit to watch and concede possession and try and sneak something on break or from a set piece...

Their delusion demands that the mighty sleeping giant Everton, the school of science, go toe to toe with teams and even dominate games....they can't and won't accept what Dyche does and as a result he'll be hounded out by Bommy Night.

Some other poor fucker will then go in there and suffer from the same ridiculous expectation and won't last 5 mins either.

It's great isn't it....

31 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

They won't get relegated. There is more than enough shite in the league.

I mean I doubt they will either but as it currently stands they are pretty much the worst of the shite in the league, 1 point off of two teams on zero points.... One with two games in hand over them and another with a game in hand over them, theyve also scored as few goals as Luton have so far.

In the previous years when the 20th team have collected about 11 points the team in 17th has needed higher totals to stay up. Luton will struggle to get more than 15 points, which hopefully means Everton need 40 which they won't get anywhere near.

11 hours ago, Anubis said:

They were quite good at the throwing-themselves-in-the-way-of-shots stuff. The controlling the ball and passing to a team mate was just a wee bit beyond them.

Lest we forget the true victims of war. Sky sports should be ashamed printing such shite.

There is no doubt a major factor in the situation turning more serious was the war in Ukraine, and the subsequent freezing of income from sponsorship deals with Moshiri's long-time business partner and friend, Alisher Usmanov.

There is no doubt that if Putin's invasion of Ukraine had not happened, I wouldn't be sitting writing this article. The loss of income due to the war.....blah blah fuckin blah.