You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A bit of a bad egg granted but he's not even close to being one of the worst players to pull on the shirt, nowhere near it.

A bit of a bad egg???? Are you off your tits? He is without a doubt the biggest scumbag ever to play for us. Utter shite footballer as well. Him and leeds are well suited. Look at that kid, fucking look at him. Horrible 'barmy army' chant behaviour.

I hate the cunt. Both of them. Stupid feral cunts.

It's difficult to be positive about Diouf I know but I once had a chat with a bloke whose son played for Blackburn youth teams and said Diouf used to come and do some coaching with them, he said Diouf was brilliant with the kids and a nice guy.

He also said Jason Roberts was a right arrogant twat, heard that from a few people who have met him actually. David Dunn is also meant to be an egotistical cock as well.

It's difficult to be positive about Diouf I know but I once had a chat with a bloke whose son played for Blackburn youth teams and said Diouf used to come and do some coaching with them, he said Diouf was brilliant with the kids and a nice guy.

yewtree alert 

his cuntishness knows no bounds 

i met him once in work and he was surprisingly not that bad. His mate faye who played for Bolton and Hull was sound.

not an endorsement like, just saying that maybe on one occasion in life he wasn't a complete cunt.

Victor moses on the other hand may be the most obnoxious prick I've met based on just meeting alone who has played for us.

Pissing myself here.

A footballer who has talked about receiving racist taunts being thrown at him, poses with a kid who has blacked up.

Amazing.

My thoughts exactly.

Mind you,I can imagine this is considered a compliment in some parts of Yorkshire.

I'm surprised the lad wasnt crying for his Mamie.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Just reading that, pure box office.  God-tier trolling and self-delusion from him there.

El Hadji Diouf accuses Steven Gerrard of racism in outrageous response to book claims

Football bad boy El-Hadji Diouf has made the outrageous claim that Steven Gerrard and Liverpool are racist in an astonishing rant.

The Senegalese striker was criticised in Gerrard's forthcoming autobiography, with the former Reds captain admitting he has "no respect" for his former team-mate.

“I don’t really want to waste time thinking about El Hadji Diouf but it’s worth highlighting his wasted seasons at Liverpool as an example of how it can all go wrong," Gerrard wrote.

Now, in a sensational interview on Senegalese radio station Radio Futurs Media reported by Le 10 Sport, Diouf has accused his former team-mate of prejudice against black people, a claim the former Reds skipper vehemently denies.

Diouf claimed: "Liverpool isn't a team that welcomes black people unless they are English.

"Gerrard has never liked black people. Every time I passed him, he never dared to look me in the eye.

Diouf then went on to accuse Gerrard of jealousy, claiming that his arrival at Anfield riled the midfielder.

"Gerrard is just jealous. What I achieved in football, he never managed," continued Diouf.

Former Liverpool winger Ryan Babel has since rubbished Diouf's claims saying he "did not get that feeling" from the now LA Galaxy man.

Replying to a query on Twitter, Babel responded to Diouf's reported comments to radio station Radio Future Media.

He tweeted: "i did not got that feeling from Steve G so i think he got it wrong."

Diouf joined Liverpool following a starring role at the 2002 World Cup but his Reds career was dogged by negative headlines.

In 2002 he was infamously accused of spitting at West Ham fans before being charged with a similar offence when he was at Bolton, this time involving an 11-year-old Middlesbrough spectator two years later.

Gerrard has made no comment other than to deny the allegations.

The underlined sentence had me spitting my brew out.

Diouf's career honours:

League Cup 2003

Scottish League Cup 2011

Scottish League 2010

Gerrard's career honours:

Leaue Cup 2001, 2003, 2012

FA Cup 2001, 2006

Champion's League 2005

UEFA Cup 2001

UEFA Super Cup 2001, 2005

Also the only player to have scored in the FA Cup final, League Cup final, UEFA Cup final and Champion's League final.

You'd have though that Diouf would have worked out by now that people don't hate him because he's black, they hate him because he's one of the most vile little cunts ever to be shat into existence.

• Upvote 1