You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 28/11/2010 at 00:13, manwiththestick said:

Sounds like a game bird, don't suppose you have her number do you?

On 28/11/2010 at 00:16, Doctor Troy said:

You want to see all the videos that she sent my mate that were shown in court and the texts she sent him that were read out in a posh voice by his barrister.

"You did text my client on the 4th of March - come round to my house, fuck me up the arse, i'll suck your cock when you pull it out my arse and you can jizz on my face". The jury tried really hard to keep a straight face.

On 28/11/2010 at 00:19, Guest TesticleOReilly said:

Still got her number?

On 28/11/2010 at 01:08, TheBitch said:

No. Seriously. I need this number.

On 28/11/2010 at 02:26, The-Sir said:

Maddest thing my bird done?

Hmmm. It's difficult. There was this one time she started sleeping with some other lad. He came round to the house one night and stabbed me 18 times. That was pretty shitty like.

On 29/11/2010 at 01:52, Captain Turdseye said:

As you do.

On 27/11/2010 at 22:59, Guest TesticleOReilly said:

And he just slips it in like it's background info. Yeah, he stabbed him 18 times, but the guy lived and he's now got a job as a sieve, so every cloud an' all that.

Pure TLW gold

• Upvote 5

• 1 year later...

Bump.

Just got told today that my cousins ex Mrs drove her car down to a beach in North Wales last year with his two kids in the back and drove into the sea. 

Luckily a couple of passers by managed to drag the kids out of the car and she ended up in hospital. He's been given custody of the kids and she's been sectioned. 

She was always highly strung and argumentative, also wouldn't let him out of her sight for long as she always believed that he was seeing other women behind her back. Despite him having the conversation skills of an inanimate object. 

• Upvote 1