You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Had an argument with my wife yesterday over nothing much, which resulted in her deciding to stamp all over my work laptop !!!

I would think to get her sectioned but my mate confessed to me that once he had an argument with his wife, who decided to lie down in the middle of their road (it was about 3am and the road is a backstreet) but mad nonetheless.

I realise that "all birds are bonkers" is a common expression, I thought I would put it to the test......

The above is an example not of your bird being 'bonkers' ...like awww isnt she a bit nutty... but of being an utter spoilt twat...

I hope you bitch slapped the stupid slag..wife or not, arguement or not, I wouldnt dream of putting up with that kind of behaviour from anyone in my house!

You joke about this and your mates wife lying in the road..but infact its not at all funny and tells me instantly that you are a spineless, pussy, whose wife will walk all over him until the day you die..

Sorry but thems the facts!

The above is an example not of your bird being 'bonkers' ...like awww isnt she a bit nutty... but of being an utter spoilt twat...

I hope you bitch slapped the stupid slag..wife or not, arguement or not, I wouldnt dream of putting up with that kind of behaviour from anyone in my house!

You joke about this and your mates wife lying in the road..but infact its not at all funny and tells me instantly that you are a spineless, pussy, whose wife will walk all over him until the day you die..

Sorry but thems the facts!

Put that in yer pipe and smoke it.

Guest davelfc

Hmm

Spent the night in the garden shed to stop me flying to the USA on a business trip. Thought when the taxi came at 5am I wouldn't go and leave the kids alone. She phoned me as I reached the end of the road and gave me grief for it. Cracked cow.

She was (is) one seriously fucked up person, did some shocking things over the years, worse as an ex. I'd hate her if I didn't pity her (and the poor kids) too much.

Hmm

Spent the night in the garden shed to stop me flying to the USA on a business trip. Thought when the taxi came at 5am I wouldn't go and leave the kids. She phoned me as I reached the end of the road and gave me grief for it. Cracked cow.

Tell the truth, she wouldnt shut the fuck up so you locked her in the shed.

Guest davelfc
Tell the truth, she wouldnt shut the fuck up so you locked her in the shed.

I wish I had.

She had a nose job while we were together, I told her it wasn't a problem for me, but she wanted it.

Rather than tell people she had an nose job I found out she told everyone I beat her.

In fact that was a theme she continued long after we split, the fucking screwball, wish I had beaten her.

Her "I have some thing to tell you but I can't tell you now, only later"

Me "what is it you have to tell me now you've said that"

Her "I'm late and I'm worried"

Me "We'll get through this together whatrever happens"

*much hugs and supportive talks later after 2 hours*

Me "Right, I'll go and get a test from Sainsburys"

Her "No don't I'll sort it tomorrow and text you"

Me "No I'll just go now and get one to be sure"

Her "It's ok, I did a test before I'm fine anyway"

This is why she's now my ex

Guest San Don
You're one, maybe two arguments away from he being picked up by the police running down the street carving knife in one hand your cock in the other giggling like a blood stained nutter.

As Dirty Harry says, obviously not out collecting for the red cross either.

I know what you're thinking, did he fire 6 times or only 5? To tell you the truth, I kind lost count myself in all this excitement.............

Whilst driving my ex pulled the steering wheel towards her during an argument and we almost went into the barrier. Now i dont condone hitting women but i gave her the deadest of dead legs so she'd keep her hands clutched to her leg rather than attempt another moment of madness. Crazy crazy bird.

She once said "why don't you make more effort? Suprise me now and then" Well i can take a hint. The next day, as she comes in from work, quick as a flash I jumped up and twatted her round the head with a pan. Boy was she suprised! It worked though, moments later she was bent over the sofa and I was nut deep up her arse- something she would never consider when she was conscious. Women, they might seem mad, but maybe we just need to listen.

• Upvote 5