You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang thread - part 2

dave u

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLZ

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any need for this?

Really?

Yes there is.

Did you have it marked off in your calendar?

As it happens I was poring through "An Epic Swindle" during some idle time.

Jesus.........

Can people not just let things like this go? They got it wrong? So fucking what.

I didn't post it as a dig at Tony Evans (I'm not interested in that at all), but to highlight the desperation of where we were a year ago compared to where we are now. Just because it was part of an unpleasant chapter in our history doesn't mean we sweep it under the carpet and forget about it. What we had to go through as fans back then has shaped what we are as fans today.

Yes there is.

As it happens I was poring through "An Epic Swindle" during some idle time.

I didn't post it as a dig at Tony Evans (I'm not interested in that at all), but to highlight the desperation of where we were a year ago compared to where we are now. Just because it was part of an unpleasant chapter in our history doesn't mean we sweep it under the carpet and forget about it. What we had to go through as fans back then has shaped what we are as fans today.

Whereas many fucking others will.

Not just at Tony but the people who were spreading the rumours like Bamba and Andy. Yes, they got it wrong but people seem to be fucking pleased that they fucked up so badly. Yes, I am glad we don't have Huang anywhere near the club and yes what Evans put as the headline was wrong but this is still being used as a stick to beat him with 12 months on.

Move on people, forget Tony, Bamba, Andy, RAWK mongs and the rest who made mistakes but were fucking nothing in comparison to Hicks and Gillett. All of our hate should be directed at them as it was all their fucking mistakes that has led to our fall from grace.

Yes, there were others such as Rafa and Purslow who contributed but fuck them, they aren't here anymore so just move on.

Not just at Tony but the people who were spreading the rumours like Bamba and Andy. Yes, they got it wrong but people seem to be fucking pleased that they fucked up so badly. Yes, I am glad we don't have Huang anywhere near the club and yes what Evans put as the headline was wrong but this is still being used as a stick to beat him with 12 months on.

Move on people, forget Tony, Bamba, Andy, RAWK mongs and the rest who made mistakes but were fucking nothing in comparison to Hicks and Gillett. All of our hate should be directed at them as it was all their fucking mistakes that has led to our fall from grace.

Yes, there were others such as Rafa and Purslow who contributed but fuck them, they aren't here anymore so just move on.

seem to remember you supporting the false kenny

Knuckledraggers will do what knuckledraggers will do mate. If they wanted to stick the knife in, they would have started another thread rather than bump an old one.

It isn't my intention to open old wounds. Just a cursory skim through Brian Reade's book during some downtime at work and I found the date on which the article was published exactly 12 months to the day. I just noticed I'd left the book in my desk while clearing out some old stuff and decided to have a quick look.

seem to remember you supporting the false kenny

Yes, until the truth on him was revealed and I turned away.

So fucking what if I did, does it matter? I am very pleased with our new owners from what I've seen so far and I believe we are finally on the way up.

Why do our fans always look to be so diverse? It's pathetic and one of the main reasons I don't care about football as much as I used to.

Many people were taken in by his lies but some like myself had no personal stake or interest, we just wanted to see the club off its knees. Is that so wrong? If it is, then I'm a cunt for showing an interest in Huang when he seemed like a good option.

Knuckledraggers will do what knuckledraggers will do mate. If they wanted to stick the knife in, they would have started another thread rather than bump an old one.

It isn't my intention to open old wounds. Just a cursory skim through Brian Reade's book during some downtime at work and I found the date on which the article was published exactly 12 months to the day. I just noticed I'd left the book in my desk while clearing out some old stuff and decided to have a quick look.

Fair enough mate I suppose my post to you was in an aggressive tone so for that I apologise.

Yes, until the truth on him was revealed and I turned away.

So fucking what if I did, does it matter? I am very pleased with our new owners from what I've seen so far and I believe we are finally on the way up.

Why do our fans always look to be so diverse? It's pathetic and one of the main reasons I don't care about football as much as I used to.

Many people were taken in by his lies but some like myself had no personal stake or interest, we just wanted to see the club off its knees. Is that so wrong? If it is, then I'm a cunt for showing an interest in Huang when he seemed like a good option.

No, nothing wrong with that at all. A lot of people were fooled by him. I was desperate for it to happen so I could finally be rid of the pair of cunts who owned us. Obviously journalists like Evans should look at it more objectively, and any shit he gets over it he only has himself to blame.

I thought it was Helen Power not Tony Evans in any case.

Partially correct I think. Tony Evans did have his name in the article but from what I recall at the time it was mostly that woman's work. That doesn't get rid of any blame on him for the article though, in my opinion. However surely it's time to move on from the blame game surrounding this?

Oh so now you hate black people?

I'm not the only one, Kenny hates 'em as well; name the last black player he signed...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQnzQbKb8ND4piULEx1nl86XgGR2bgeqiNabkb4rbnWZeoilmdhQ

So Kenny, why don't you go and finish this quiz. People that annoy you.

It doesn't matter who was and wasn't deceived by Huang.

The only person that mattered at that time was Broughton and he was on top of his game.

This.

People got stuff wrong and yes it was frustrating but look at how it all turned out. Could of been a hell of a lot worse and as for Broughton ?

He acted superbly and I'll forever be grateful to him.

I knew once he was involved we'd be ok.

It's pathetic and one of the main reasons I don't care about football as much as I used to.

How old are you again?

When did you really start to care and when did you start to not care so much?

Just wondering.

I can never understand this fascination with abusing Tony Evans because he called the Huang takeover wrong.

At the time all of us fans were at rock bottom and wanted rid of Hicks and Gillett desperately.

The future looked bleak and we were realistically staring into the abyss.

Then along comes a person who was declaring he was bringing the wealth of China with him and all of a sudden we would be the richest club in the world.

Tony Evans much like the rest of us was probably at such a low ebb he would believe anything if it meant getting out of the mess.

Tony Evans and UEM were duped by the PR of Huang and they were not the only two as many of us were but will not admit it.

I spoke to someone i trusted in the financial world and they too said Huang had contacts which were very impressive.

I can remember many fans across forums and in the ground abusing Broughton because he was not in the media telling everyone what was happening and fans were proclaiming him to be nothing more then a Hicks and Gillett puppet.

How wrong could they be.

For me there is only one headline in a newspaper that should be brought up and condemned and that is the one The S*n decided to print when they told the pack of lies.

'China buys Liverpool' is way down the list of things to mention over the last 3 years of the life of Liverpool FC.