You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc

I'm about three days away from sitting in a chair rocking backwards and forwards mumbling to myself for the rest of my life.

Where is Gazza when we need him with a six pack, pizza and a half eaten chinese?

Guest davelfc
“Rafael didn’t do anything good for Liverpool,” Kirdi said. “Hodgson is very good for Liverpool because he’s not some kind of dictator.”

From Kirdi.

Wonder where he got that impression from?

Have RBS not learned fuck all? cheeky bastards if this happens we need more than e-mail bombardment

I can see this issue going beyond football.

RBS were not bailed out 2 years ago by the shmucks and plebs paying tax in this country to start playing silly buggers with football clubs.

We could be headline news this time next week, for the wrong reasons.

This reeks of yank fuckery.

“Rafael didn’t do anything good for Liverpool,” Kirdi said. “Hodgson is very good for Liverpool because he’s not some kind of dictator.”

From Kirdi.

Well thats Kirdi banned on Rawk then,he's made an enemy of them before he even makes an offer

Guest Numero Veinticinco

From Kirdi.

Do you have a link?

Which bit, £400m is a hell of a lot less than what they want they'll walk away with nothing if thats all they get, its up to Broughton now to pick the right 1 that offers it, hopefully

This is no time for more leverage.

If its for the stadium, then maybe, maybe theyll get it back in naming rights.

Maybe....

The Cash Convertors Bowl sounds about right.:(

Have RBS not learned fuck all? cheeky bastards if this happens we need more than e-mail bombardment

That's how they make a living, that's why I never saw the point of all these campaigns to try and appeal to their better nature.

The Scorpion and the Frog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The story is about a scorpion asking a frog to carry him across a river. The frog is afraid of being stung, but the scorpion reassures him that if it stung, the frog would sink and the scorpion would drown as well. The frog then agrees; nevertheless, in mid-river, the scorpion stings him, dooming the two of them.

When asked why, the scorpion explains, "I'm a scorpion; it's my nature."

Guest davelfc

Kirdi said he hopes to come to the U.K. Aug. 13 and attend the team’s first Premier League game of the season against Arsenal two days later.

Liverpool supporters have expressed skepticism that Kirdi and his group have the funds to buy the team, which is one of soccer’s most popular with fan groups from New York to Bangkok. A supporter-run website, Anfield Road, reported that until 2008 Kirdi owned pizza outlets in Quebec.

“I’m very serious,” Kirdi said. “There are big names with me, big companies when the deal is done. You’ll know everybody but they want to be private now.”

He gave his backing to new manager Roy Hodgson, saying he was a better choice to lead the team than previous coach Rafael Benitez, who quit in June after the team finished seventh, its worst league position in 11 years.

Liverpool hasn’t won a trophy since the F.A. Cup in 2006. It won the Champions League a year earlier, at the end of Benitez’s first season.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...ccer-club.html

That's how they make a living, that's why I never saw the point of all these campaigns to try and appeal to their better nature.

The Scorpion and the Frog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know mate just annoy's me to fuck the amount of ways they have been shown we dont want debt on the club,and the make this offer the week were supposed to see firm offers made and show our potential owners have money.

Kirdi said he hopes to come to the U.K. Aug. 13 and attend the team’s first Premier League game of the season against Arsenal two days later.

Liverpool supporters have expressed skepticism that Kirdi and his group have the funds to buy the team, which is one of soccer’s most popular with fan groups from New York to Bangkok. A supporter-run website, Anfield Road, reported that until 2008 Kirdi owned pizza outlets in Quebec.

“I’m very serious,” Kirdi said. “There are big names with me, big companies when the deal is done. You’ll know everybody but they want to be private now.”

He gave his backing to new manager Roy Hodgson, saying he was a better choice to lead the team than previous coach Rafael Benitez, who quit in June after the team finished seventh, its worst league position in 11 years.

Liverpool hasn’t won a trophy since the F.A. Cup in 2006. It won the Champions League a year earlier, at the end of Benitez’s first season.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...ccer-club.html

Ha ha. Bloomberg have already removed it.