You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another quote from Kirdi

“I want at least two months, two months to see everything. After that if everything is OK it’s a deal. If not, ‘Thank you very much,’” he said.

It DOES sound like if he gets the club from his mates then by october we'll be docked 9 points. Kirdi buys club, CnA get profit, club in adminstration by october then Sky TV creaming their pants.

I'm not worried. The media are yet again blowing this out of all proportion and putting two and two together and making six. Stevie G, Nando, Reina, and Joe Cole aren't committed to this club for it to be sold to some shitehawk like Yahya 'fuckface Kirdi, fat cunt and to have the same issues, if not far, far worse this season. I back the majority of the voting LFC board to make the right decision.

“I want at least two months, two months to see everything. After that if everything is OK it’s a deal. If not, ‘Thank you very much,’” he said.

Who the fuck does this clown think he is? Can't believe what I'm reading from him, he seems to get twice as stupid with each passing day. Broughton better have checked whatever he got into fully here to make sure no loopholes could be exploited by those two cunts, because we're fucked if this sale process falls through.

I can't even imagine what Kirdi and the two cunts are in for if they take us into administration, it's like all three of them are dying to have their reputations destroyed completely. How they can possibly be so utterly thick I've no idea.

"Let's head straight over to Bullys sale of the club"

Jim-Bowen.jpg

"Welcome Tom and George from America. We'd really like you to have all the owners coz they're all fantastic. Listen to Tony, and the best of British luck to both of you, and remember keep the club out of the black and in the red, it's not your money, it's those fucking stupid reds"

bullseye12.jpg

iiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn one

If you fancy a chink you'll be in the pink - it's Kenny Huang.

iiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn two

If the league introduces a salary cap, this guy's your man - it's Robert Kraft

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn three

This ones a shock, believe you me, Moores is back and he's bringing Par-ry.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn four

He looks like a massive, Middle eastern pie eater, He can't afford jets, as he only sells pizza - it's Yahja Kirdi

Iiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn five

if you like child jockeys, that aren't full of gloom, you're in for a treat it's Sheikh Maktoum

Iiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn six

Sell the club quick without reprisal? Today is your day, we've got prince Faisal

Iiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn seven

Chicken Tikka or a Garlic Naan-i, one fifty for delivery it's Mukesh Ambani

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn eight

Out of leveraged frying pan into the soup, let history repeat with hedge fund rhone group

6a00d8341c6b5453ef00e54f31e3a38833-640wi-294x300.jpg

And Bullys special prize - you'll have no need for pelvic Giration, you've just put the club in administration

HA HA HA ! Naw, its a figure of speech. When someone mentioned pizza it didnt appeal, but there's a brilliant chinese takeaway on the high street that does an excellent chicken fried rice & a bonus is the chinese bird who works there is really gorgeous.

Was about to ask you for it's name and address then, but realised you're in Glasgow. Foiled. Bugger.

Is Kirdi a Huang or even Broughton plant to make Gillett and Hicks look like bigger fools than ever and force a sale through? The "two-months" comment...the "Rafael never did anything good for the club..." the pizza...it's fucking hilarious. If he seriously ends up at the helm I'll go and support Manchester United or Everton.