You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

He also said the money from player sales will be made available to Hodgson, which we have yet to see.

True, but I think that either admitting that what we knew about it probably not being the case wouldn't help the situation in the same way that talking about what's currently going on doesn't help us.

I'm still cautiously confident in his ability to get done what he's alluded to regarding the sale of the club.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cautiously confident isn't the phrase I would use. Marginally hopeful perhaps.

Fair point, although there has been many arguments on here over the past 12 months or so but I think if we argued the difference between 'cautiously confident' and 'marginally hopeful' it'd be a new low for the site mate. And that's saying something given some of the petty shite that has gone on.

Fair point, although there has been many arguments on here over the past 12 months or so but I think if we argued the difference between 'cautiously confident' and 'marginally hopeful' it'd be a new low for the site mate. And that's saying something given some of the petty shite that has gone on.

Not looking for an argument fella. Just saying I won't trust the man until he earns my trust.

This is turning into a surreal episode of Dragons Den where Peter Jones & Duncan Balentyne allow a pissed up tramp of the street to negotiate their biggest ever deal. Then Debra Meaden & the other bloke counter their offer by letting Wee Jimmy Crankie bid on their behalf.

Why do we always seem to attract total fuckin loons to the table who have zero idea of how serious business is supposed to be conducted? Rule #1 being Keep your fuckin mouth shut untill the deal is set in stone.

Wankers.

From TIA

I'm gonna stick my neck out and give you some information that I have recieved on the takeover of our club. Firstly I will not reveal my sources so don't even bother asking, also note this dialogue is "without prejudice". Secondly this information is only a snapshot of what is happening now and is subject to change depending on circumstance.

There were only four serious potential buyers interested in buying Liverpool FC, they are as follows:

Indian-based Sahara Group

American-based Rhone Group

Middle East-based - Yahya Kirdi Group

Chinese-based - Kenny Huang Group

Both the Indian and American based bids have now been ruled out leaving a two horse race between the Yaha Kirdi and Kenny Huang groups. With the Liverpool board consisting of Martin Broughton, Christian Purslow, Ian Ayre, George Gillett and Tom Hicks. Both George Gillett and Tom Hicks do not hold the majority vote, therefore they cannot stop the sale of the club without securing an additional vote.

Middle East-based - Yahya Kirdi Group

The information I have reieved is that this consortium is backed by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the ruler of Dubai and Vice President of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Chinese-based - Kenny Huang Group

There is a lot of confusion surounding this consortium, note the CIC is not in any form associated with him what so ever. In reference to financial wealth of this consortium, it's on par with the Yahya group.

Decision:

Regarding the decision on the clubs future, that is being decided NOW. The board are taking every precaution not to reproduce past mistakes. I am very confident that the new owners of Liverpool with be the Yahya Kirdi Group, The Chinese bid will be ruled out based on moral virtue, as they do not have the best interests of Liverpool football club at heart.

Scandal:

There has been a MAJOR incident involving the misuse of club funds which has been discovered during the due diligence process. Fortunately this hasn't affected the sale process, but one of the club owners could well find himself in very hot water. This story should break after the sale of the club, this was one of the reasons Bentez left the club as he is high moral standard.

They were just scanning the back of tomorrows papers on Sky Sports news at 5 to 12 and one of the headlines in one of the broadsheets was that the Majara group are behind one of the bids. I think the paper was the Guardian, not sure like but I think it was the Guardian.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Was going to post the stuff from TIA but talktome beat me to it, surely Maktoum isnt behind Kirdi. Why wouldnt we have heard about this before now if he was?

I'd wager the the whole lot of it is shite. Why the fuck would Al Maktoum allow Kirdi to front his bid. If he's going to make stuff up - and most of it is just regurgitated from media over the last couple of days - then he should make it plausible.

2 months is very fucking convinient, he'd say No and the Americans would take us into administration

soon as i read this i had to register and add my 2 pence

could this possibly happen, it would be just the thing that those two sadistic twats would do. i can just imagine them sitting there thinking of all the protests and shit that the fans have given them over the years and thinking fuck it if were not going to make much money we will wait for october and really fuck them up with a 9 point deduction see how they like that whatmore can they do to us.