You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have either submitted a proposal or not. They have previously admitted submitting the broad parameters of what a proposal would look like with the four key aims of the consortium being:

1. To clear the club’s existing debt levels

2. To build the new stadium on Stanley Park

3. To invest “heavily” in the playing staff

4. To increase Liverpool’s fanbase and commercial activities in Asia.

They are backtracking. Seal the deal or kindly fuck off

They havent, like he said in both statements, you're now looking for stuff that isnt there. Theres nothing wrong at all with what he's said there.

They might be cunts, ive no idea but theres absolutely nothing up with those statements.

I can't see a contradiction either, Ste. He is basically saying that they've said 'this is what a formal proposal would look like if we make one, is there any point or are you just going to fuck it off?'.

I think it must be further down the line now. The media are hating the fact that they don't actually know what's going on at the moment.

They are talking too much for my liking and contributing towards the confusion. Actions speak louder than words. If their interest is genuine then they need to stop talking and start delivering. This is very reminiscent of DIC.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
They are talking too much for my liking and contributing towards the confusion. Actions speak louder than words. If their interest is genuine then they need to stop talking and start delivering. This is very reminiscent of DIC.

DIC were a different kettle of fish altogether, in my opinion. They pulled out because they were treated like twats. They made a formal offer, as far as I can remember.

They've actually released very few statements, as far as I can see. Official ones, I mean. You're right though, now is the time for action.

Protein, dairy and carbs all for £2.51? You can be the consortium nutritionist.

the pasta was a bit heavy on the mayo though so I'm not sure I'd be suitable. it tasted amazing though. I do recommend the southern fried chicken pasta from Tesco.

also I wish the yanks would fuck off and take kirdi with them

Guest davelfc

Exchange with Ben Smith, for what it's worth...

saveliverpoolfc @bensmith_times It's not strictly true that Ben. If Khirdi pays off the bank debt and the owners approve, isn't Broughton irrelevant?

bensmith_times @saveliverpoolfc As we understand it, Kirdi is a non-event.

@bensmith_times What's the feeling on Nick Harris's investigations into Huang Ben, out of interest? Sorry for the spamming.

No response as yet.

They havent, like he said in both statements, you're now looking for stuff that isnt there. Theres nothing wrong at all with what he's said there.

They might be cunts, ive no idea but theres absolutely nothing up with those statements.

In an interview arranged through Hill & Knowlton Hong Kong, Ganis said those two would be the only owners involved in the management of the club. Other investors would be passive, and each would own no more than 20 percent.

China Investment Corp. — the country's sovereign wealth fund — would not have a direct ownership stake in the club. However, Ganis said it may be part of an investment vehicle organized by Yang and his financial team that would have a passive ownership interest.

Now we are told that “at no time to [any] party, whether [to] the media, Sir Martin [broughton] or Barcap, have we ever identified that CIC was an investor."

Bick got fucked off for giving the story to Tony Evans and having him plaster it all over the Times.

That may explain why Tony Evans has been quiet on this lately. The last takeover article to appear in the Times was a couple of paragraphs written by Tony Barrett.

Just a thought, but if this guy is a Kirdi henchman with how much he is supporting gillet, could this mean that gillet could still be here with a kirdi takeover.

Serious questions need to be asked as to why someone would pay £600m for something that's worth £350m. There is no way any fan could be happy with this deal going through.