You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't give 2 fucks who wins either way i should be quids in :

05 Jun 10 / 14:03 Single (EW) 1 World Cup 2010 - Top Goalscorer – Top Goalscorer Wesley Sneijder @ 100/1 – £ 60

05 Jun 10 / 13:58 Single 1 World Cup 2010 - Winning Team / Top Goalscorer Doubles – Winning Team / Top Goalscorer Doubles Spain / Villa @ 18/1 – £ 25

05 Jun 10 / 13:57 Single 1 World Cup 2010 - Winning Team / Top Goalscorer Doubles – Winning Team / Top Goalscorer Doubles Holland / Robben @ 125/1 - £15

Have you prepared yourself for Villa to score but Holland to win 2-1?

Or with Sneijder to score and be top scorer but Spain to win 3-2 say?

The amount of times i've been bummed when its looked like i've been quid's in leads me to prepare you for the worst rather than the best there mate.

But good luck all the same

Guest Pistonbroke

It's a final, form can go out of the window when nerves kick in. Both teams have a strong midfield and players who look comfortable with quick passing moves. I personally think that both defences will be the key to this game and a red card wouldn't be a surprise. Backed Holland from the off to win the World cup so i hope they will win, i actually think they will win anyway. 2-1 Holland.

Spain will pass it around for 90 minutes without really doing much, score from a corner and be proclaimed the best football team the world has ever seen even though they're actually quite boring. They are the Emperor's new clothes.

Spain will pass it around for 90 minutes without really doing much, score from a corner and be proclaimed the best football team the world has ever seen even though they're actually quite boring. They are the Emperor's new clothes.

Two things: first of all it takes an incredible level of technique to keep possession as well as Spain do. Secondly if they win on Sunday, the likes of Puyol, Xavi and Iniesta will have won every major trophy in a two year period. Emperor's new clothes is being very unfair, though I agree that it can be a bit boring to watch at times.

Have you prepared yourself for Villa to score but Holland to win 2-1?

Or with Sneijder to score and be top scorer but Spain to win 3-2 say?

The amount of times i've been bummed when its looked like i've been quid's in leads me to prepare you for the worst rather than the best there mate.

But good luck all the same

yes i have prepared myself for the first scenario - finished building the gallows last night

I have sneijdeer £30 E/W - straight bet (not a double with a holland win) - so should be ok with that

makes the match a bit more interesting and just considering a few 'savers'

thanks for the good luck wishes

due to backing spain here and there for the last couple of months i stand to win £410 if they lift the cup...the question is,do i now put £100 on the dutch at 6/4 to win the cup so i win either way ...or do i just go shit or bust on spain???

i have a good few quid on spain at 4/1 to win outright so its viva espana all the way for me although if they get beat i wont be too upset as i would love to see dirk get a winners medal .

also gonna do torres and one nil ive backed him every single game he finally has to come good for me.

Looking forward to the best team of the tournament beating shitty Spain.

And to all those who've negged me and called me a 'cunt' for expressing my personal opinion - shove your Fascist Jack Boot up your own arse. It's called free speech.

Spain should batter them. The worst Dutch team at the world cup in my football-watching lifetime has had a very easy ride to the final. But who knows?

Agreed. They had some beauties in the past, but I still think this team has a swift kick and a sting in it's tail.

Looking forward to the best team of the tournament beating shitty Spain.

And to all those who've negged me and called me a 'cunt' for expressing my personal opinion - shove your Fascist Jack Boot up your own arse. It's called free speech.

Someone is taking the little coloured boxes too seriously...

[YOUTUBE]Y5QbQYJnRYA[/YOUTUBE]

Ok but then take a look at Robben's second in the Dutch warmup vs Hungary.

Basically warmups mean little.

the big battle...ramos vs kuyt.

Don't think so really, I haven't seen Ramos present any kind of threat this WC, he gets in good positions but obviously has trouble with the ball or is just plain shite. Crossing and shooting has been wildly inaccurate and decisionmaking suspect.

That Silva goal and the build up takes the piss out of any goal that's been scored this world cup. Just amazing. Just realised no-one even follows Silva because they're all too gobsmacked at what Iniesta does! It's as if they've just gathered around to watch and forgot about what they're supposed to be doing.