You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shithouse you are!? Now the Kings of Leon? Your off your rocker mate! Dont be comparing Scouting for Girls with the Phonics either...laughable!? But no im more into Reading and Leeds fest, T in the Park

I didn't actually compare them, I just included them in a long list of dreadful acts performing at the V festival. You should read what people actually post before spouting off, lad. But while we are mentioning it, why not compare them? They are both utterly dire and formulaic, have little claim to calling what they produce as "music" and clearly quite like the idea of making money by conning morons into thinking they are decent.

I didn't actually compare them, I just included them in a long list of dreadful acts performing at the V festival. You should read what people actually post before spouting off, lad. But while we are mentioning it, why not compare them? They are both utterly dire and formulaic, have little claim to calling what they produce as "music" and clearly quite like the idea of making money by conning morons into thinking they are decent.

Full of shit. End of.

What a shithouse you are!? Now the Kings of Leon? Your off your rocker mate! Dont be comparing Scouting for Girls with the Phonics either...laughable!? But no im more into Reading and Leeds fest, T in the Park

You keep calling people shihouses. Surely him coming on here and repeatedly defending his opinion when you barely even read what he's said is the opposite of shithouse?

I tell you what lads, buy a fucking V ticket, watch the phonics LIVE then come back on this thread and we will see if you have the same opinion

I have a V Ticket, so I will come back afterwards and tell you exactly how boring they were.

We're good. Now shit.

True dat.

You keep calling people shihouses. Surely him coming on here and repeatedly defending his opinion when you barely even read what he's said is the opposite of shithouse?

I have a V Ticket, so I will come back afterwards and tell you exactly how boring they were.

True dat.

Shithouses* also i have read what he has said but I dont agree

Ok, i can gurantee you will change your opinion ill be in OZ, but i'll keep an eye out for this thread regardless

Brap

Guest TK-421

I'm glad everyone has realised that Kings of Leon are shit. I tried telling you all when they first broke, but you wouldn't listen. Why wouldn't you listen?

I'm glad everyone has realised that Kings of Leon are shit. I tried telling you all when they first broke, but you wouldn't listen. Why wouldn't you listen?

Because they were brilliant. They're still a fair fucking way from being shite now too. If you don't like Red Morning Light and Molly's Chambers then I'm afraid there'll be no position for you in my new world order.

Guest TK-421
Because they were brilliant. They're still a fair fucking way from being shite now too. If you don't like Red Morning Light and Molly's Chambers then I'm afraid there'll be no position for you in my new world order.

It was always going to end up all "Sex on Fire", despite earlier pretences of something approaching alternative rock. I could see it coming a mile off.

*fist bumps Thants*