You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bolton Match thread

Dracco

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't think of a worse time to play Bolton. I hate the fact we always seem to come up against teams who have a new boss in charge and keen to impress. Why cant we ever be the team who condemn a shite manager to the scrapheap or the dole office?

Also just heard they signed Jack Wilshire on loan. Awesome

I couldn't think of a worse time to play Bolton. I hate the fact we always seem to come up against teams who have a new boss in charge and keen to impress. Why cant we ever be the team who condemn a shite manager to the scrapheap or the dole office?

Also just heard they signed Jack Wilshire on loan. Awesome

Last season ?

Grant and Adams.

I got offered a ticket for this this week and, through gritted teeth, said, "Yes please". I'm not expecting much, to be honest. Actually, scratch that; I'm expecting it to be shit. I sincerely hope I'm wrong. Come on you Reds!

I want a win.

I've just paid forty fucking quid for a ticket for United Uretha or whatever the fuck they're called and it was as depressed as I've felt about LFC in a long while.

I don't mind about the formation or the personnel, (I mean who would've thought the Greek would've been the one player showing some balls at this stage of the season.?).

I just want 3 points on the chase for 4th and a happy feeling driving home.

I am in a very negative place at the moment football wise and I hope I come out of it. We should win but then when I think like that the opposite usually happens.

Just play a bit of football on the deck and move for each other, it is not rocket science.

We need to come flying out the blocks tomorrow and grab an early goal to make Bolton open up. Goes without saying really.

In my opinion, Fabrice Muamba will be key for Bolton, especially if Gerrard is playing the hole. Muamba has done well the past couple of games against Gerrard, only for Bolton to either be reduced to 10, or Muamba running out of steam late on.

I still think we'll win this comfortably, as Coyle has Bolton playing proper football now, and this may well be their downfall tomorrow.

Going for a 3-0/3-1 home win. Kuyt, Gerrard and Maxi to grab the goals.

This team would spank them.

...............................Reina..................................

Carragher.........Skrtel..........Kygriakos................Insua

.......................Mascherano........Gerrard...................

Rodriguez..........................Aquilani......................Riera

.....................................Kuyt...................................

Regardless of who plays, I have a good feeling about this game. 4 goals to 1. Aquilani to get 1, Dirk to get 1, Ngog 1 of the bench and Gerrard 1 from the spot.

Happy Days!

As long as we control the game, keep a clean sheet and create some half chances around the edge of their box I'll be happy.

I think we should play really defensively not give them any space pull our wingers in tight to act as another pair of fullbacks and get our center backs to hoof it long so Kuyt can exploit his pace to get in behind.