You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Fuck all wrong with a holiday in your own country.

True, but when you've been spending the last two months sorting out new passports for the kids and looking up 5 star hotels in Italy the pull of a holiday at home dwindles slightly.
  • Upvote 1

Can't she do a city break or are you not keen on that?

I've suggested Munich and the English gardens for the kids to have a run around and they have a man made stream like thing which the locals surf on. I can sit off with a stein as well. She's thinking about it.
  • Upvote 1

I've suggested Munich and the English gardens for the kids to have a run around and they have a man made stream like thing which the locals surf on. I can sit off with a stein as well. She's thinking about it.

Yeah I've been in that stream, good fun but how old are your kids and are they good swimmers? It has a bit of a current to it

You can do serious liver damage with those things. I was on a regular 200 mg ibuprofen tablets for a week and also happened to have my blood drawn to check the levels of some things by another doctor at the same time. I got a call saying I needed to come in straight away as there might be a serious problem with my liver. Turned out it was just the ibuprofen, which is fine if it's short-term and not too big a dose, but apparently people who take it regularly or up the dose even in the short-term can do long-term damage.

My Dad used to say "Women - can't live with them, and you can't shoot them." I think I was about 18 when I learned that wasn't how the saying actually went.

It can seriously bollocks yer kidneys as well.

Before I was diagnosed with CKD,I went the quack with back pain, had spent the weekend in blazing sun cutting down trees. Shitty Quack told me that go home and take ibuprofen and it would calm down.

Couple of week later, went back and saw another doctor, she did some blood tests and got us diagnosed properly, was warned - don’t take NSAIDs they will fuck you up. Dunno if thie first doc’s advice contributed to my condition.

My auld fella leaves the house at 9 on a Saturday to go training. Gets back about half 12 and my ma is at him like a Maori warrior because he didn’t wake her up when he left and she slept in til 12 when she is going out. She’s 57 years of age and still relying in a wake up call.

Guaranteed if he’d have woke her up she would have bollocked him for not letting her have a lie in.

She's watching TV and guess what? It is August 4th in a heatwave and True Entertainment channel has started broadcasting -

Guess what?

Wait for it.

Keep guessing.

FUCKING CHRISTMAS FILMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I have lost the will to live.

• Upvote 1

She's watching TV and guess what? It is August 4th in a heatwave and True Entertainment channel has started broadcasting -

Guess what?

Wait for it.

Keep guessing.

FUCKING CHRISTMAS FILMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I have lost the will to live.

Oh FFS.

I told her weeks ago that we can't afford another 3 grand to go away for christmas like we have done for the last 2 years and she's had a face on. This despite me being the only one in the house who works because she packed her job in due to health concerns. I do overtime virtually every weekend and I think I've been out about 5 times this year.

Women really have fuck all concept of money. She's now decided that I am cooking Christmas dinner because we aren't going away. Looks like the family will all be getting food poisoning then. Ungrateful twat.

• Upvote 2