You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

A mate of mine tells a good story of laying in the bath having a soak and hearing his mobile going and thinks I will get that when I get out,

Seconds later the house phone goes

Then he can hear Skype on his laptop going

It was at this time he made plans for the end of the relationship

Technology is a cunt.

• Upvote 1

Mate of mine was seeing some bird who was fit but then she was a complete nutter when he refused to do what she said.

He told me that he was renting his sisters house whilst waiting to move back jn to his flat. This bird appeared to be ok until she basically camped herself in the house he was renting off his sister.

He said she would flip over the slightest thing that he did. She went mad when he worked late one night demanding to know where he was and she kept screeching at him down the phone in work. He told her to fuck off as she was a fucking disgrace. When he got home she had gone the offy for him and bought a bottle of Jack Daniels to say sorry.

He just sat there and asked her to leave him alone for a bit, she said she was going to bed and said "don't stay up late". He said he'd go to bed after match of the day. Anyway he drunk a bit of the bottle and fell asleep on the couch. He woke up about 1am then went to bed.

She is waiting in bed awake and just goes off her head saying "I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO COME TO BED AFTER MATCH OF THE DAY. WHAT FUCKING TIME DO YOU CALL THIS?"

He said that she didn't tell him to do anything and told her to fuck off. He told her that she was going nowhere and it wasn't his house so she couldn't throw him out. He had early shift so had to be in at 6am.

He got on the phone to his sister who came round and skull ragged her everywhere the next morning and threw her out.

Mate of mine was seeing some bird who was fit but then she was a complete nutter when he refused to do what she said.

He told me that he was renting his sisters house whilst waiting to move back jn to his flat. This bird appeared to be ok until she basically camped herself in the house he was renting off his sister.

He said she would flip over the slightest thing that he did. She went mad when he worked late one night demanding to know where he was and she kept screeching at him down the phone in work. He told her to fuck off as she was a fucking disgrace. When he got home she had gone the offy for him and bought a bottle of Jack Daniels to say sorry.

He just sat there and asked her to leave him alone for a bit, she said she was going to bed and said "don't stay up late". He said he'd go to bed after match of the day. Anyway he drunk a bit of the bottle and fell asleep on the couch. He woke up about 1am then went to bed.

She is waiting in bed awake and just goes off her head saying "I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO COME TO BED AFTER MATCH OF THE DAY. WHAT FUCKING TIME DO YOU CALL THIS?"

He said that she didn't tell him to do anything and told her to fuck off. He told her that she was going nowhere and it wasn't his house so she couldn't throw him out. He had early shift so had to be in at 6am.

He got on the phone to his sister who came round and skull ragged her everywhere the next morning and threw her out.

To be honest, all parties come across as cunts on this anecdote.

Been training my replacement in work. A woman in her 30s, husband and 2 kids.

She was talking to another woman in our work about how her fella went out on Saturday night with the lads and didn't get in until 4am and didn't ring her or anything. They then got into a discussion on how they'd previously punished their partners for such indiscretions (or having fun, as you and I call it). This included various petty shit like not speaking to them at all for a number of days, cooking tea for themselves and the kids but not him, going out on "revenge nights out" for which I'm confident their fellas didn't give a fuck.

Could not imagine living in a climate of fear like that which meant any fun I had came with a cost. LadyD and I have disagreements, we have it out, we resolve it or agree to disagree and then we get on with our fucking day. Don't think we've ever gone to bed on a row let alone let tensions go on for a number of days, it's absolutely no way to live.

The none-new woman then started going on about how when her fella is out she makes him send his location on whatsapp on demand to make sure he's not in the strippers or "anywhere dodgy" and the new girl goes "That's a brilliant idea actually, I'm going to start doing that!"

Loons.

Funnily enough the silent treatment is called domestic abuse when a man does it.

I had an ex that used to accuse me of cheating a fair bit, she was sound most of the time but if she didn't have any weed she'd be bouncing off the walls.

Anyway after one of her usual nights kicking off it calmed down a bit and I went to sleep because had to be up at like 7am for work. About half 3 in the morning she decided to wake me up by shaking me and screaming, interrogating me about where I was at specific times and dates, and because I was half asleep and could barely see, let alone answer any questions, I couldn't give her satisfactory answers, which obviously she took as evidence that I'd been fucking around, which wound her up even more.

Good Times.

I had an ex that used to accuse me of cheating a fair bit, she was sound most of the time but if she didn't have any weed she'd be bouncing off the walls.

Anyway after one of her usual nights kicking off it calmed down a bit and I went to sleep because had to be up at like 7am for work. About half 3 in the morning she decided to wake me up by shaking me and screaming, interrogating me about where I was at specific times and dates, and because I was half asleep and could barely see, let alone answer any questions, I couldn't give her satisfactory answers, which obviously she took as evidence that I'd been fucking around, which wound her up even more.

Good Times.

Where do you find these people?

Getting married at 16 straight out of the convent didn't really stand you in good stead to deal with diverse situations, did it.

People with no emotional regulation treating one another like dirt? No, not really

• Upvote 1

People with no emotional regulation treating one another like dirt? No, not really

I’ve got a mate who has been in relationships with different versions of the same girl throughout his life. It always ends in disaster and he goes out and does it again.

Been training my replacement in work.  A woman in her 30s, husband and 2 kids.  

She was talking to another woman in our work about how her fella went out on Saturday night with the lads and didn't get in until 4am and didn't ring her or anything.  They then got into a discussion on how they'd previously punished their partners for such indiscretions (or having fun, as you and I call it).  This included various petty shit like not speaking to them at all for a number of days, cooking tea for themselves and the kids but not him, going out on "revenge nights out" for which I'm confident their fellas didn't give a fuck. 

Could not imagine living in a climate of fear like that which meant any fun I had came with a cost.  LadyD and I have disagreements, we have it out, we resolve it or agree to disagree and then we get on with our fucking day.  Don't think we've ever gone to bed on a row let alone let tensions go on for a number of days, it's absolutely no way to live.

The none-new woman then started going on about how when her fella is out she makes him send his location on whatsapp on demand to make sure he's not in the strippers or "anywhere dodgy" and the new girl goes "That's a brilliant idea actually, I'm going to start doing that!"

Loons. 

I used to work with a woman who did this location-tracking on her fella. 

She'd check it about 3/4 times a day when at work and would then call him. I asked her why she did it and it was the same rationale, "just making sure he's not going anywhere dodgy" etc. Perplexed, I just called it out for what it is, coercive control. 

If you're that concerned about your other half, have a discussion about trust. If you fail to achieve the desired outcome of learning how to put trust in your other half (whether or not it turns out you were right is irrelevant) then you shouldn't be in a relationship. Your insecurities are leading to traits of abuse and eventually you'll end up fucking the pair of you up mentally rather than sorting yourself out. 

• Upvote 2

Getting the sister to sort out his problems with violence and the sister sorting problems out with violence. Obviously the dickhead bird in the first place needs no explanation.

He got his sister to chuck her out as the landlord. He didn't have the authority to do it, technically. And when you're dealing with a psycho and they say "Only your sister can throw me out", then they're obviously not going to listen to you.

Nutters don't listen to reason.

Where do you find these people?

She was a good shag, unfortunately I got her pregnant so I still need to deal with her being a nobhead occasionally.

She's calmed down a great deal, she's good with the kid, and I barely see her anymore anyway so I can't complain too much. Problem is I don't see as much of the sprog as I'd like to, hopefully that will improve eventually though, once he's a bit older.

Thinking about it, she's probably responsible for half my mental health issues.

She was a good shag, unfortunately I got her pregnant so I still need to deal with her being a nobhead occasionally.

She's calmed down a great deal, she's good with the kid, and I barely see her anymore anyway so I can't complain too much. Problem is I don't see as much of the sprog as I'd like to, hopefully that will improve eventually though, once he's a bit older.

You don't want to wait until your child's older to see them more or else their mind will be poisoned against you from one sided complaints about how bad you are.

• Upvote 1

You don't want to wait until your child's older to see them more or else their mind will be poisoned against you from one sided complaints about how bad you are.

Exactly this. 

You'll be combatting the "you could have spent loads of time with me as a kid but you never did and now you want to spend time with me because it suits you" attitude. 

I still see him once a week, my worry about pushing for more is upsetting the status quo and it causing her to become spiteful and doing the poisoning and making it more difficult to see him on the one day I get.

The plan is to put up with her shit for a bit, and eventually he'll be making his own decisions on the matter.