You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Mrs Niallers just sent me this.

I'll not even bother responding.

They're all weird.

WOMAN

● changes her name

● changes her home

● leaves her family

● moves in with you

● builds a home with you

● gets pregnant for you

● pregnancy changes her body

● she gets fat

● almost gives up in the labour room due to the unbearable pain

of child birth

● even the kids she delivers bear your name

Till the day she dies... everything she does... cooking, cleaning your

house, taking care of your parents, bringing up your children, earning, advising you, ensuring you can be relaxed,

maintaining all family relations, everything that benefits you.....

sometimes at the cost of her own health, hobbies and beauty.

So who is really doing whom a favour?

Dear men, appreciate the women in your lives always, because it is

not easy to be a woman.

*Being a woman is priceless*

So woman don't want kids then?

You don't leave your family and friends?

You don't get fat?

Or build a home?

Or lose 50% in any divirce

• Upvote 3

Marone.

When God created woman, he was working late on the 6th day...

An angel came by and asked, “Why spend so much time on her?” The lord answered, “Have you seen all the specifications I have to meet to shape her?”

“She must function in all kinds of situations, she must be able to embrace several kids at the same time, have a hug that can heal anything from a bruised knee to a broken heart.

She must do all this with only two hands, she cures herself when sick and can work 18 hours a day.”

The Angel was impressed. “Just two hands...impossible! And this is the standard model?” The Angel came closer and touched the woman.

“But you have made her so soft, Lord.”

“She is soft,” said the Lord, “But I have made her strong. You can't imagine what she can endure and overcome.”

"Can she think?” The Angel asked...The Lord answered, "Not only can she think, she can reason and negotiate."

The Angel touched her cheeks..."Lord, it seems this creation is leaking! You have put too many burdens on her."

"She is not leaking...it is a tear," The Lord corrected the Angel...

"What's it for?" Asked the Angel...The Lord said, "Tears are her way of expressing her grief, her doubts, her love, her loneliness, her suffering and her pride."...

This made a big impression on the Angel,
"Lord, you are a genius. You thought of everything.

A woman is indeed marvellous"

Lord said, "Indeed she is. She has strength that amazes a man. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens. She holds happiness, love and opinions. She smiles when she feels like screaming. She sings when she feels like crying, cries when happy and laughs when afraid. She fights for what she believes in.

Her love is unconditional. Her heart is broken when a next-of-kin or a friend dies but she finds strength to get on with life."

The Angel asked, "So she is a perfect being?"

The lord replied: "No. She has just one drawback, she often forgets what she is worth."

Came to bed earlier only for her to shout up the stairs that she couldn't find the house key. I shouted back where I thought it was, no joy. I then shouted that they must be in the car. No sign of movement outside. I get up and come downstairs, get the car key and have a look. There they are.

"It's not difficult to find them if you look properly". Now she's not taking to me and I've got the bed to myself

I feel like the 'Curb Your Enthusiasm" theme should be playing

• Upvote 1

Mrs Niallers just sent me this.

I'll not even bother responding.

They're all weird.

WOMAN

● changes her name

● changes her home

● leaves her family

● moves in with you

● builds a home with you

● gets pregnant for you

● pregnancy changes her body

● she gets fat

● almost gives up in the labour room due to the unbearable pain

of child birth

● even the kids she delivers bear your name

Till the day she dies... everything she does... cooking, cleaning your

house, taking care of your parents, bringing up your children, earning, advising you, ensuring you can be relaxed,

maintaining all family relations, everything that benefits you.....

sometimes at the cost of her own health, hobbies and beauty.

So who is really doing whom a favour?

Dear men, appreciate the women in your lives always, because it is

not easy to be a woman.

*Being a woman is priceless*

Oh, shut up!

Came to bed earlier only for her to shout up the stairs that she couldn't find the house key. I shouted back where I thought it was, no joy. I then shouted that they must be in the car. No sign of movement outside. I get up and come downstairs, get the car key and have a look. There they are.

"It's not difficult to find them if you look properly". Now she's not taking to me and I've got the bed to myself

I feel like the 'Curb Your Enthusiasm" theme should be playing

Too late. You are married now.

There was one of those women on the train this morning who just can't shut up for a minute, she was telling some poor, bored looking bastard about her daughter's trip to a local farm...

"She loves to get stuck in with feeding the donkeys & the pigs in the mud, she's a real naturist."

I chuckled to myself.

Women seem to refuse to write shopping lists so obviously end up missing out on stuff you actually need and buying stuff you don't. My missus and my mum are both like this and it's exactly the reason why shops lay out their products the way they do and make so much cash. I always write a list and I'm done shopping in five minutes.

Me and my Mrs have just been speaking to her mate at school. I have been off all day and spent a nice day out with my Mrs.

Her mate has an unbelievably annoying habit of turning every conversation into her by cutting across you and changing the subject to something about her.

She asked us how our day went and about halfway through my Mrs telling her she interrupted her and started going on about what she did.

My Mrs then starts telling her about our holiday plans and again halfway through it she just cuts across and starts telling us about where she wants to go next year. I have no worked with women before who try to direct the conversation to them but only when there is a pause or silence. This twat doesn't even bother with anything gets like that.

I then told her about my mates stag do in Barcelona then she just changed the subject to a hen party in Benidorm. I just said "fuck this" and walked off.

This woman is on about 5 dating sites but mysteriously never has a second date with any of the men she meets.

Me and my Mrs have just been speaking to her mate at school. I have been off all day and spent a nice day out with my Mrs.

Her mate has an unbelievably annoying habit of turning every conversation into her by cutting across you and changing the subject to something about her.

She asked us how our day went and about halfway through my Mrs telling her she interrupted her and started going on about what she did.

My Mrs then starts telling her about our holiday plans and again halfway through it she just cuts across and starts telling us about where she wants to go next year. I have no worked with women before who try to direct the conversation to them but only when there is a pause or silence. This twat doesn't even bother with anything gets like that.

I then told her about my mates stag do in Barcelona then she just changed the subject to a hen party in Benidorm. I just said "fuck this" and walked off.

This woman is on about 5 dating sites but mysteriously never has a second date with any of the men she meets.

Shit shag?

And that was a joke before Champ starts