You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I had to stay in to watch it last night because one of the kids had taken ill, 35 minutes into the game my mother in law pipes up, "Are Liverpool the ones in white?".

This is after me jumping about the living room like a fucking mental case for two minutes after both our goals.

• Upvote 1

I just received an e-mail from someone with some confidential information, not intended for me. I mentioned it to my boss as I was deleting it...

"You'll have to cut your hands off & say you've never seen it."

WHAT?

I just received an e-mail from someone with some confidential information, not intended for me. I mentioned it to my boss as I was deleting it...

WHAT?

For fuck sake mate, stop asking questions and cut your fucking hands off will you? There's sensitive information at stake.

• Upvote 1

WHAT?

Do you ever ask her to explain her turns of phrase?

If so, please wear a body camera.

Do you ever ask her to explain her turns of phrase?

If so, please wear a body camera.

I sometimes repeat them back to her very slowly in the tone of a question but she doesn't seem to realise that she's talking bollocks for some reason.

I'm quite close to booting fuck out of her today to be honest, I'm in a stinking mood & she's not helping.

She goes on rugby tour tomorrow and I get 5 days peace.

“You’re not watching the f**tball tonight are you. I thought you could cook a nice meal for us while I pack and we could have a shag and early night”.

Don’t think I’ll be getting that shag!

I’m home alone, cider, pizza and peace!

She’s going out in fancy dress.

c57424e95051256b1e1012f3182995eb.jpg

I'm not drunk anymore and considering my career options.

I applied for a job today as a general worker. 45 hours a week. 10 quid rising to 15 an hour. free clothes, free bus, cheap dinner,

Imagine turning up for work everyday on a bus. Their Bus. They pay for. To be told what to do, for every minute of the day. The longer they don't tell me thats 3p per second. Plus double rate for night.

I’m home alone, cider, pizza and peace!

She’s going out in fancy dress.

c57424e95051256b1e1012f3182995eb.jpg

Does this qualify for the “fit birds that fly under the radar” thread, unless you have kids then the “milf” thread could also apply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Tremendous jubblies. I'm sure there's a technical answer, but dont they get in the way when she's playing rugger?

When she plays rugby and goes running she has to wear a booband.

No I’m not making this shit up, it’s like this...

751bd04ae596f7a69617021b0e4e94d5.jpg

You wear it over a sports bra and it helps keep them strapped in place.