You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Congrats to Burnley

old skool tom

im not gonna pretend i didnt laugh my tits off at burnley beating man-ure-knighted last night!............but i think its even more fantastic that a great old club who were once a "top four" club in todays speak,are back in the top flight!

a tiny town club who (with great management) are having a major momment in the spotlight,is a truly great football moment! obviously i dont want too lose anymore games this season but if we do? i hope its to burnley.

ps-did you know that every season ticket holder (about 7000 i think?) from last season got a free ST this year? great stuff! imagine burt & ernie doing that for us! hahaha

Good luck to them, and I hope things go better for them if they stay up than Hull. Went right up, looked almost safe as early as christmas, then the points just dried up completely and the fans had a nightmare right up until the last day.

I doubt their manager will do a half time pitch talk though so maybe they'll be fine.

I think that is the wonderful thing about supporting a so called small club

There was a Burnley fan in the pub last night in ectasy over the result and that will probably last him all season and if they go down he still has that memory wheras supporting a so called big team you say whats the point of beating manu if you cant win the league.

Good on Burnley