You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football opinion amnesty thread

RedinSweden

1. Torres wears his football KIT(not uniform) when playing football. Are you calling him suspicious?

2. People who like their clubs that much are kids? (see point 8)

3. And the fact that he's massively overrated as a goalscorer, not the best midfielder in Chelsea's tem, or in England's.

4. He is very fast, near blistering pace, and his acceleration makes up for that little bit he lacks.

5. Maybe, but I see him as a bit of a knobhead, I wouldn't like to play for a knobhead.

6. Each to their own.

7. When they get into gear and have football as a top sport, they will be a dominant force. As it stands, no.

8. You don't care enough.

No, he gets paid millions of pounds to do that. Adult men who pay upwards of £60 to wear full LFC kits in public strike me as really very strange. You obviously think these middle-aged, overweight men are way cool. Luckily this thread grants us amnesty for our opinions.

I was all in favor of the amnesty thread at page 1, by the end of page 5, I thought I was in One Flew Over the fucking Cuckoo's Nest.

Just to add to the nuthouse vibe, I have to admit that I share KevinD's appreciation of Ibrahimovic. And not just because I have twice played football on a public park opposite his house in Malmo. And I am not Swedish - although I do have Swedish friends - which is an admission in itself.

I was made up to see Arbeloa go as I though he had no balls

I think Benitez and many fans like to cry poverty about how much money we have, all to alude to an "underdog, overcoming adversity" persona for the club.

I hate fans who turn up at Anfield and A. talk to their mates right through YNWA and B. don't sing in general.

I really rate Michael Carrick and always have.

I hate the glory hunting fans who have made getting tickets for the match, post-Istanbul so much harder.

I think Ryan Babel will go down as a worse signing than Diouf or Kewell.

I think there are far too many stubborn old twats holding on to season tickets, and not even enjoying going, simply to keep it, when there are so many kids out there who deserve it so much more.

I'm not going to hand out negs in this thread, but if I was going to, I would neg anyone who has suggested that Carra isn't our best centre back. Fucking hell, I really do despair.

My amnesty is that I sometimes believe that Kuyt may actualy be able to cut it at a top 4 Premier League club. Sometimes.

Thanks fuck there's an amnesty on...

1. Jamie Carragher makes more mistakes that cost goals than Titus Bramble

2. The wearing of a replica shirt by any man over 30 is just wrong.

3. Alex Ferguson is the best manager English football has ever seen, and plays the rest of them to perfection, despite also being a bit of a cunt.

4. I admire Gary Neville on one-man/one-club grounds (same as a few others, but none are so fuckin horrible as Neville)

5. I am neither Scouse, nor a Liverpool fan.

1. ALonso was good but not that special. 30 mil was a great deal for Liverpool

2. Voronin isnt as shite as you lot make him out to be

3. I admire Rooney as a footballer

4. WHen I lose at PES with Liverpool against my mates who take CHelsea, Barca or whatever I sometimes take the Mancs to show em

God i wish i was aloud to neg for that Kuyt comment he's class and would get into any team he wanted luckily that's ours. Quite frankly no player at the mo of our makes me more prouder.

We'll miss Xabi so fucking badly.

Some people are pleased he's gone just because it's upset the likes of me.

anyone who thinks the words 'our squad' 'is' and 'strong' can go together in a sentence needs their head testing.

We'll scrape third.

Even though Allosaurus was the top predator of the Jurassic period, I think it would be utter lunacy to sign one as they just dont have the skill or mobility to make it in the modern game.

Alonso was overrated to the point of stupidity by some Liverpool fans.

Carragher is well on the slide and looks like Emlyn Hughes did in his final few months as a Liverpool player and this should and will be his last season as a starter.

I don't mind Phil Neville, he seems like a nice enough bloke and a decent jack of all trades type player.

I quite like Alan Shearer and I hope he gets the Newcastle job and brings them back up.

Carlo Ancelotti is vastly overrated as a manager

I agree and i don't. I think he is great for the players like keeping them happy that side of things, very good in the transfer market. But not that great tactically. He is a classier version of Sven.

Fowler was not that great. His passing was relatively poor and he would have never scored anywhere near what he did without Mcmanaman setting them up on a plate.

I don't want to see traitor injured at Utd in a really serious way. I want his little injuries to continue so the team learns to rely on only a semi fit sometimes injured player. I think that will cost them significantly in terms of consistency.

I would sign Aaron Lennon to replace Dirk Kuyt if I could.

Carragher is a great defender.

Rafa has made a reckless move for Aquilani. If he turns out to be as injury prone here then he should stand to lose his job. There were other quality options available. What a fucking gamble!

No more shit squad signings. We have a few decent young players who I would like to see instead.

I like Rashid. He generates opinion. He was only sharing an opinion. Those who took offence should have had more control over their emotions by exercising some personal responsibility. "I can't take him anymore.......oh..oh the site is going downhill.....ignore.......will someone ban him......." Christ, where is your perspective people?

Dirk Kuyt is overrated to the point of straight jacket lunacy.

If Rafa Benitez punched the girlfriends of some of the forumites on here they'd say she deserved it, the slag.

Lucas has had ample chance and long enough, why do people still think he's going to come good? We sold the wrong player when we sold Momo.

Dirk Kuyt is underrated to the point of straight jacket lunacy.

Some of the forumites on here would say Rafa Benitez had punched their girlfriends just to have any reason to slag him off.

Lucas has had ample chance and long enough, why do people still think he's going to come good? We sold the wrong player when we sold Momo.

Dirk Kuyt is overrated to the point of straight jacket lunacy.

If Rafa Benitez punched the girlfriends of some of the forumites on here they'd say she deserved it, the slag.

How the fuck is Kuyt over rated people rip him left right and fucking centre to me he is as important as Stevie Carra Reina and Nando.

Everytime i play FIFA i go Arsenal because they have pace with RVP and Arshavin up top and also i can score headers because Adebayor is massive.

I don't hate Arsenal as a team.

I am jealous of some of the young players that the Mancs buy because you just know there going to be class.

Fowler was not that great. His passing was relatively poor and he would have never scored anywhere near what he did without Mcmanaman setting them up on a plate.

I don't want to see traitor injured at Utd in a really serious way. I want his little injuries to continue so the team learns to rely on only a semi fit sometimes injured player. I think that will cost them significantly in terms of consistency.

I would sign Aaron Lennon to replace Dirk Kuyt if I could.

Carragher is a great defender.

Rafa has made a reckless move for Aquilani. If he turns out to be as injury prone here then he should stand to lose his job. There were other quality options available. What a fucking gamble!

No more shit squad signings. We have a few decent young players who I would like to see instead.

I like Rashid. He generates opinion. He was only sharing an opinion. Those who took offence should have had more control over their emotions by exercising some personal responsibility. "I can't take him anymore.......oh..oh the site is going downhill.....ignore.......will someone ban him......." Christ, where is your perspective people?

Your so making me think about this amnesty thing there things you just shouldn't say and replacing Kuyt with Lennon is one of them at least replace him with someone decent for fuck sakes.

To you?

That explains it all.

As important as Stevie. Like, seriously?

Well Stevie wasnt missed that much when he was out. Other players were making it not a big deal like kuyt.

I am very scared about that Traitor I saw a few of the friendly's and he look very different player with them.

You're damn lucky there is an amnesty in this thread or I'd be pointing out the fact that you watched MAN UTD FRIENDLY MATCHES and encouraging all comers to neg you to fuck.

How the fuck is Kuyt over rated people rip him left right and fucking centre to me he is as important as Stevie Carra Reina and Nando.

Behave your fucking self. You only have to look at the threads were people who even say a fucking slight bad word about him a jumped on.

Thanks fuck there's an amnesty on...

1. Jamie Carragher makes more mistakes that cost goals than Titus Bramble

2. The wearing of a replica shirt by any man over 30 is just wrong.

3. Alex Ferguson is the best manager English football has ever seen, and plays the rest of them to perfection, despite also being a bit of a cunt.

4. I admire Gary Neville on one-man/one-club grounds (same as a few others, but none are so fuckin horrible as Neville)

5. I am neither Scouse, nor a Liverpool fan.

Jeez!

I'm not going to neg you, I'm going to call you a nurse.