You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football opinion amnesty thread

RedinSweden

I don't want klopp to get an extension because I want xabi alonso to get the job before another big club grabs him. 

I've absolutely nothing against klopp, and genuinely think we'd be nothing without him. 

But I just think xabi is the new kid on the block in the managerial game, and he could really cement us as a huge club 

3 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

I don't want klopp to get an extension because I want xabi alonso to get the job before another big club grabs him. 

I've absolutely nothing against klopp, and genuinely think we'd be nothing without him. 

But I just think xabi is the new kid on the block in the managerial game, and he could really cement us as a huge club 

I can just picture it.

May 31st: LIVERPOOL SAY FAREWELL TO KLOPP AS RUMOURS OF FORMER MIDFIELDER’S ARRIVAL GROW

June 1st: SPEARING READY FOR ‘HUGE HONOUR’ OF BEING LIVERPOOL MANAGER - DOWNING JOINS COACHING STAFF

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I can just picture it.

May 31st: LIVERPOOL SAY FAREWELL TO KLOPP AS RUMOURS OF FORMER MIDFIELDER’S ARRIVAL GROW

June 1st: SPEARING READY FOR ‘HUGE HONOUR’ OF BEING LIVERPOOL MANAGER - DOWNING JOINS COACHING STAFF

there's not an emoji in existence that could show how bad that would be!!!! ha ha ha 

I can't stand our current tactics its only the quality of our players that covers the sins of how much of a fuck up it is alongside having to make wholesale changes late in the match to try and drag something out of the game. We seem to lack coherence and even the most dogshit of managers and teams see an easy outlet to land punches. I'd start every important game possible with Gomez righback (id make buying a right back one of the priorities) Trent as one of the 6's Slobazlai on the right and Salah in the middle, that why I got Woking to the Premier league on Premier manager on the Amiga and why Klopp has only a handful of titles and trophies.

Seriously though we've enough quality to win games by hook or crook what annoys me is we have enough quality to not need too, we should with our world class manager our abundance of world class players beat the bottom 6 with ease. Entitled... youre goddamn right!

I dont know why I've put it on Amnesty I've wrote it elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I can't stand our current tactics its only the quality of our players that covers the sins of how much of a fuck up it is alongside having to make wholesale changes late in the match to try and drag something out of the game. We seem to lack coherence and even the most dogshit of managers and teams see an easy outlet to land punches. I'd start every important game possible with Gomez righback (id make buying a right back one of the priorities) Trent as one of the 6's Slobazlai on the right and Salah in the middle, that why I got Woking to the Premier league on Premier manager on the Amiga and why Klopp has only a handful of titles and trophies.

Seriously though we've enough quality to win games by hook or crook what annoys me is we have enough quality to not need too, we should with our world class manager our abundance of world class players beat the bottom 6 with ease. Entitled... youre goddamn right!

I dont know why I've put it on Amnesty I've wrote it elsewhere.

I think we are still a team that is forging an identity after significant change.

A team in transition.

What is encouraging and exciting is fact we are getting results despite this and despite bitty performances...So when it all clicks and when the little tweaks that are needed are made we could be quite something.