You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Video Blog

MacGuyver

Hey guys!

I'd like to announce that i created a blog, where you'll be able to Watch and Download most of the videos from LFCtv.

For example:

Rafa's top 100 Premier League games..

The countdown from 100 has started, and i will post watch and download links (all free) here.

Check back once in a while, because the link will be updated with 2 new videos every day (as soon as LFCtv releases them :) )

http://freelfctv.blogspot.com/2009/06/100-greatest-games-with-rafa-benitez.html

Enjoy!

oh that's fine, as long as you are not profiting from it.

Oh wait there you are.

Good luck with your "stealing from the club for your own profit" website.

Its not like we are 48 Gazillion in debt or anything

Hang on, if this is illegal, which it probably us unless he has paid LFCTV to use it, then Dave could get in trouble couldn't he for advertising it? Well, advertise means keeping it up on the forum.

It won't be there long enough for anyone to give a shit.

I give this site, um, about 5 minutes lifespan before MySpace delete it after club lawyers get in their faces for stealing copyrighted content.

1) Youtube is filled with these stuff

2) There are forums where all the download links are posted directly, and they've never been in problems with any of these stuff..

3) All these videos are hosted on 3rd party servers and websites (myspace & rapidshare), so nobody can get into legal problems.. The worst that could happen is these videos getting deleted..

If you don't care about what i'm doing, and this isn't interesting you one bit, then just don't post negative stuff, please..

I'm doing this for the people who want to see and download these videos, and can't afford to get e-season ticket.

oh that's fine, as long as you are not profiting from it.

Oh wait there you are.

Good luck with your "stealing from the club for your own profit" website.

Its not like we are 48 Gazillion in debt or anything

hows he profiting