You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Going for a shit in a public toilet

ISeeRed

I never feel totally comfortable dropping the kids off at the pool away from home, but the other day I was at a motorway service station bog and went into a cubicle to be confronted by something like this:

covertoiletbowl.jpg

Clearly, the guy before me had carefully placed individual sheets of bog roll on the seat to avoid...what? Does the bloke also put on gloves when touching door handles in public buildings?

Anyway, what do you do when going for a dump in a public bog? Put paper on the seat? Squat and send your turds into the bowl from a great height and risk arse-splashing? Or do you just sit down, shit, and not worry about it?

Total Posts

My 2000th post and I had to waste it on this one. I couldn't help it though. I had a mate who used to do that. I've tried it myself when I was going through a rebellious AC Slater inspired experimentation, it's useful if the public toilet urine (your in) has actual shit stains on it all brown and yellow and it won't come off as the sun has dried the poo onto the plastic after you've levered the hard poo off. Otherwise as you say it's not much help when you go turning the tap, washing your hands and turning the tap for the millionth time that day someone has put microscopic poos on the tap. Lets just say it's a minefield. Let's not get bogged down in this shit.

I have never used a toilet other than my own to have a shite.

The two weeks in Ibiza where very long indeed.

See i Just can't stand people like that. The sphincters that have become infected during less hygenic days are crying somewhere. Only the other day a man recently contracted CDIF in his urinary tract from splashback from a powerful wee so that the infection might be treated by red-faced McDonalds staff. Yellow pus and a wheezing willy fr 2 months was seen as a public duty to this man so that the staff could be alerted and snigger in the back before emerging with a mop and bucket.

People have died just to raise the standard so we can cop over the bowls in the modern age in safety and you are pooing on their caskets. A handful of soil would have sufficed.

I never feel totally comfortable dropping the kids off at the pool away from home, but the other day I was at a motorway service station bog and went into a cubicle to be confronted by something like this:

covertoiletbowl.jpg

I always do that, although I have the courtesy to flush the bog roll away.

I don't see it as being weird - who the fuck wants to sit in someone else's piss?

In Hong Kong (well in some places in Hong Kong) they have disposable toilet seat covers which you flush away when you're done. Though when I was there I was in far too much of a rush to mess about with that sort of thing.

And speaking from experience, you wouldn't be arrested for urinating or defecating in a public place, you'd just get an on the spot fine. I would be interested to see what they'd do if they caught you pooing though. I was caught mid-piss and the Police officer said "can you please stop that?" and naturally I couldn't as I was hammered and the seal was well and truly broken, yet the officer got angry as I continued to piss. I wonder if they'd allow you to lay a full cable or insist you left half of it in for later?

Guest ShoePiss

It's not weird at all, I used to do the same. They had ready made bog seat templates made out of tracing paper in the states for this.

The only thing strange is that that toilet looks like an American one.

When caught short i do the hover thing, my bowels are pretty well trained to a morning service anyway, so its not often it happens. Actually, its not just a caught short thing, its when ever i use public toilets i hover.

If they have one of those toilet overs SD is talking about i will use one of those and sit comfortably.

My housemate has an x-men power. It is to know when I need a shit and jump in the bath as soon as I get desperate.

One time in the morning, about 7am I woke desperate for a shit. Literally desperate, after a night on the cider. I was touching cloth and he was being a selfish cunt and having a bath in the morning. I also needed a piss so I went down to the kitchen to releive myself in the sink, but it only made matters worse.

Bottom line was that I grabbed a plastic bag from the cupboard, went into the back yard. it was still dark, I opened the bag, rolling down the sides so it stayed open and shat into the bag. I had the forsight to take kitchen roll with me to wipe up with. I tied the bag, with the roll in it, and threw it over my back wall into the entry. It was possibly my lowest ebb

*edit* this isn;t a public toilet, but a shit in public

There was a "phantom shitter" where I worked, used to leave steamers in the lifts. Never any sign of toilet paper either.

She got caught in the act eventually.

She had been spreading herself about in other ways, so the news of her guilt left a few blokes feeling a bit queasy, possiby due to the lack of paper. I'd fancied her, but never got there.

Went off her a bit after that.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEv6dqVPLSM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEv6dqVPLSM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Guest The Big Green Bastard

I really enjoy having a shit on the train. Its got all the poo drama you need, you have the hovering posture as you know that everyone before you has pissed over the seat. The train does most of the work for you, instead of having to manually cut-off that last turtle i just wait until the train sways enough and my poo pendulum will fly-off at an unpredictable angle.

Especially love the look on other travellers faces when they use the loo afterwards.