You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things that piss you off...

Fugitive

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to come onto a forum and almost everyday, read comments by hormonal cocks of a suggestive and sexual nature toward my sister. It isn't my idea of fun. You might like the extra attention but I find it embarrassing. It's funny that the some of the ones that are just having a laugh have a posting history that would indicate a history of womanising. I think you are being very naive Liz, if you think they would give you this much attention if you had a face like a bag of spanners then you are very much mistaken. I don't want you to go anywhere, I want the cheap comments to end.

I think you are being very naive Liz, if you think they would give you this much attention if you had a face like a bag of spanners then you are very much mistaken.

But she has got a face like a bag of spanners!

:whistle:

The fact that the likes of the RNLI, Marie Curie nurses, Air Ambulances, Rape crisis centres etc, are funded by donations, when the glorious PM of our is swanning off around the world giving millions of our money to other countries at the drop of a hat. Disgraceful. Don't start me on the London Olympics.

It pisses me off when people stand and drink at the bar even when its packed! It is plain selfish and makes it a lot harder to get served!

Tom that is one of my biggest hates,I make it quite clear when I see it too,does my fuckin head in,especially in the 1st National when there is a match on.Have some consideration u utter twats

The fact that the likes of the RNLI, Marie Curie nurses, Air Ambulances, Rape crisis centres etc, are funded by donations, when the glorious PM of our is swanning off around the world giving millions of our money to other countries at the drop of a hat. Disgraceful. Don't start me on the London Olympics.

Yep, sorting out clean water for people is way less important than buying lifeboats. It is the very definition of a disgrace.

Change you username to ''Dick'', Dirk. Dick.

It's nice to see that immersing oneself in the company of pre-pubescent children is having such a profound effect. It's "Cock" to you, piss breath. I shouldn't have gone off on one like I did but after months of reading about my sister's sexual habits, her periods and people making sly comments, I find the whole thing nauseating, it got to the point where it was angering me, all the little cyber fuckwits sniffing around her. I shouldn't have let it get the better of me but it did.

• Virgin Broadband customer services.
  • Fish bones.
  • Warm lager, actually, the whole spectrum of cold drinks that get served warm.
  • England's inconsistent fielding.
  • Neoliberalism.
  • My stupid injured heel.
  • People who think a bloke from Sunderland is "Their own" but a person from Sudan isn't.

Nope, some older woman got in their first.... :whistle:

Come on, surely i am not the only one who has done this? make me feel better people! please!!!

No, you are the only one. I am so god-damned attractive to women that I recognise the signs straight away; they are generally to be found in a pool of their own lovejuice y'see.

Either that or they are incontinent of urine, which I hear is quite common on the geriatric wing.

Whatever makes you feel better.

Living in a fishing community I can honestly say that people I know are more concerned that there is lifeboat around to pull thier sons and husbands out of the north sea. Than they are about water supply in Africa. Sad it may be but it is certainly true.

No, you are the only one. I am so god-damned attractive to women that I recognise the signs straight away; they are generally to be found in a pool of their own lovejuice y'see.

Either that or they are incontinent of urine, which I hear is quite common on the geriatric wing.

oh bollox... i see i am set to live a life of celibacy:whoops:

Living in a fishing community I can honestly say that people I know are more concerned that there is lifeboat around to pull thier sons and husbands out of the north sea. Than they are about water supply in Africa. Sad it may be but it is certainly true.

Aye, I'm not arguing that it's true; nor that it's a sad state of affairs.