You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things that piss you off...

Fugitive

Younger brothers who think they're your Dad.

He was having a laugh, Dirk. It's just banter. You need to seperate me from SKI. I appreciate your protectiveness but you're out of order. If someone steps over the line, I'm perfectly capable of pulling them up myself. You know that.

It pisses me off, Liz. I hate coming on here. The end.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickheads on this forum that keep making comments about my sister.

Dave, If its any consolation it does my head in too. I don't have any contact with either you or Liz off these boards, so can't claim to be mates with either of you really; so if you want me to keep out of it I will. But I think we (other forumites with a sense of decency) need to start pulling some of this shit up.

I know Liz is big enough and old enough to look after herself, but given the barrage of comments its seems its been more difficult of late for her to do that; notwithstanding that, some of the posts have been plain out of order. That last comment you've just referred to is one of the tamer ones. But there have some lately that have been right out of order. Anyone reading this who regularly comes on here knows who and what I'm referring to.

It might be a faceless internet forum but that doesn't give anyone the right to abuse or besmirch the girl; there are real people behind these posts. My limited knowledge of SKI is that she is a warm, caring woman who is up for a laugh as much as anyone but certainly hasn't invited these kind of posts and certainly doesn't warrant some of the attention she has been receiving.

If you wouldn't say it to her face and mean it, don't fucking say it. I'm not one to moan about the state of the place, or hark for older simpler times (given I've only been posting for about 18 months). This board is a great place for a full and frank exchange of views, a bit of piss taking and fun; and some leg pulling in that direction done with the right tone and knowledge that the recipient will take it that way should be fine. Just think when you're making comments if you know the recipient so well that they will accept your comments in the manner you intended them.

Anyway rant over I'm off to work, see you all in about half an hour...

Maybe we should have a poll to see who stays away then. Either that or you can hit me with a massive incentive to fuck off to handbag.com.

I don't want to come onto a forum and almost everyday, read comments by hormonal cocks of a suggestive and sexual nature toward my sister. It isn't my idea of fun. You might like the extra attention but I find it embarrassing. It's funny that the some of the ones that are just having a laugh have a posting history that would indicate a history of womanising. I think you are being very naive Liz, if you think they would give you this much attention if you had a face like a bag of spanners then you are very much mistaken. I don't want you to go anywhere, I want the cheap comments to end.

Dickheads on this forum that keep making comments about my sister.

If someone steps over the line, I'm perfectly capable of pulling them off :whistle:

Bang yer bloody heads together...

Another thing that is pissing me off is being told that when I was 17 I looked like Biff from Back to The Future. Pfft.

I don't want to come onto a forum and almost everyday, read comments by hormonal cocks of a suggestive and sexual nature toward my sister. It isn't my idea of fun. You might like the extra attention but I find it embarrassing. It's funny that the some of the ones that are just having a laugh have a posting history that would indicate a history of womanising. I think you are being very naive Liz, if you think they would give you this much attention if you had a face like a bag of spanners then you are very much mistaken. I don't want you to go anywhere, I want the cheap comments to end.

Firstly, I've just read Unrighteous's post, and it doesn't say anything about him wanting to hit me, it says he wants to hit the French girl, despite what I'd said about her being nothing special. "I'd hit it and SKI that's all that matters". I think you owe him an apology for that one Dave, and next time read posts properly before you get all up in arms.

Secondly, your patronising sanctimony is getting right up my nose. How naive do you think I am? It's a fucking insult. What difference does it make if someone has a history of womanising? So I'm not allowed to have a laugh with them? I read views on here countless times a day that I disagree with or find offensive. I don't immediately judge someone, and dislike them because of it. I judge people by how they behave towards me, not others. That's the way I am.

I don't want any extra attention, and despite what some people on here might think, I'm no Claudia Schiffer. I'm 32, I've got 3 kids, my fittest days are well and truly over. What you fail to realise Dave is that it's not just on this forum that women get attention, it's in every walk of life. If I can handle unwanted attention in real life, I certainly have no trouble deflecting it from behind a keyboard. I'm not a little woman.

This is your problem. Your reactions make other people feel uncomfortable. Every time you go off on one I get loads of apologetic pm's from people who haven't insulted me in the slightest. I don't like that you're making people feel like they're an internet perv when they've done nothing wrong. It wouldn't be right if PB15, for example, stopped calling me a doirty huwwwer. It's having a laugh.

I love you Dave, more than you'll ever know, but stop fucking victimising me. I'm a big girl.

Just think when you're making comments if you know the recipient so well that they will accept your comments in the manner you intended them.

A valid point, well made, not just with regards to Lezzergate but in general.

Lots of people on here have varying degrees of relationship (be it real-life or virtual) with other members - I would for example feel comfortable saying something far, far more outrageous to Liz than I would to Cath as I don't know her; same as you wouldn't wander up to someone in the street and say "Oi cuntface that shirt looks fucking hideous" (Unless you are PaddyBerger who has based a whole career around it.).

Things get complicated when people aren't aware of the extent of a relationship and either take it that it is the "social norm" to chat to someone in a manner that isn't entirely appropriate, or become indignant that a comment made is "inappropriate" when they don't know the ins and outs.

People on internet fora who feel the need to seek out the email address of my ex-ex (the mother of my children), and send them a link to a thread on the GF in which I may have been less than complimentary about her.

With this being a public forum she can read it anyway (and has been, hence the "stalker" moniker); the thing that *really* pisses me off is that the person who sent said email did so from an anonymous hotmail account, and therefore I can't buy them the drink that they so richly deserve, as the attempt at shit-stirring was one of the funniest things I have encountered for a long time.

You know my name, you obviously know the ex-ex's name, let me have yours and a beverage of your choice shall be with you*. I still stand by everything that I have said, too.

*To avoid fraudulent claims I would documentary proof that you are indeed the person who sent the mail. You will also either be a facebook user or someone who has viewed the ex-ex's blog, methinks.

That's a pretty shitty thing to have done to you, Mongy.

I hope you have suspects

Going back to slagging someone of..... but it brought back a memory, my fooker of an ex posted some shit about me on here a few years ago, nothing to bad, but hey i'm a moody bitch.....the barstuard still doesnt know it, but the meat of his meals that week had been frozen, thawed and frozen several times before cooking... his gut and arse paid the price for slagging me off.....

Firstly, I've just read Unrighteous's post, and it doesn't say anything about him wanting to hit me, it says he wants to hit the French girl, despite what I'd said about her being nothing special. "I'd hit it and SKI that's all that matters". I think you owe him an apology for that one Dave, and next time read posts properly before you get all up in arms.

It means he wants so shag you, "to hit" is slang for shagging. I owe him fuck all. I'm not victimising you, I feel uncomfortable with every Tom, Dick and Unrighteous hitting on you. It makes me feel sick, so take it elsewhere, please. As I said, to Duncan in a PM, I can tell the difference between people being Carry On and being a sleaze. Unrighteous was being a sleazy cunt.

This fucking rules!! Stand back, Dirk's gonna blow!!!

SKI, I didn't even know you were a woman until about 6 weeks ago, seriously!

And I have no idea what you even look like! I actually imagined you to be a bit of a dungaree wearing skin-head lezzer type for some reason. However Dirk's last post suggests that you are actually quite attractive. Why not send me a nice picture and I can then decide for myself?

I promise not to post it on any other forums, along with your CV...

Going back to slagging someone of..... but it brought back a memory, my fooker of an ex posted some shit about me on here a few years ago, nothing to bad, but hey i'm a moody bitch.....the barstuard still doesnt know it, but the meat of his meals that week had been frozen, thawed and frozen several times before cooking... his gut and arse paid the price for slagging me off.....

So he was right then:whistle:

Name names, name names:yes:

This fucking rules!! Stand back, Dirk's gonna blow!!!

SKI, I didn't even know you were a woman until about 6 weeks ago, seriously!

And I have no idea what you even look like! I actually imagined you to be a bit of a dungaree wearing skin-head lezzer type for some reason. However Dirk's last post suggests that you are actually quite attractive. Why not send me a nice picture and I can then decide for myself?

I promise not to post it on any other forums, along with your CV...

I must be. My photos are worth £$350,000 according to owned on facebook. Maybe that's just because Mongy keeps buying my pictures back and inflating the price.

I must be. My photos are worth £$350,000 according to owned on facebook. Maybe that's just because Mongy keeps buying my pictures back and inflating the price.

Well I am making a few quid out of you actually, that I can put towards photos I really want :whistle: