You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things that piss you off...

Fugitive

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you daytripper.

Over the weekend i was out watching the rugby and generally getting shitfaced and it all ended up with some pretty fit girl rubbing herself all over me according to my mates.

I was too drunken, apparently, to notice these less than subtle signs and brushed her off as she was blocking the view of the rugby.

Great! Thank you Beer for turning me into a mong

• 2 weeks later...
Madmong - there is no such thing as an anonymous hotmail account, well not quite. If you want to send anonymous emails use GMail, but if you use Hotmail the message headers contain the IP Address used to send the original mail.

So if the ex-ex is willing to forward it to you, you might get some clues from that...

(There are other steps you'd need to take after that too but I'm sure you know what they'd be. And I mean to help work out who it is, not to terminate their existence).

Anyway...

I hate this "FTW" phrase which seems popular these days. "For The Win". Partly because I usually think it means "Feed The World" when I see it.

Which gets us back to Monty's post earlier.

starving_child-sudan2.jpg

Kolo had just about had his fill of Virgin Broadband customer services. As if it wasn't bad enough that he'd had to wash his fish bones down with warm lager, he was unable to watch England in the cricket thanks to that dodgy internet connection. And that problem also meant he couldn't look up what neoliberalism meant. And why was his fucking heel hurting so much? Still, at least he didn't have to put up with any Sunderland folk living near him.

Only kidding Stu - it's a serious and heartbreaking situation and I really don't see a solution any time soon. Corruption is as big a problem as anything else, and I'm not sure how that can be dealt with.

He's just gutted because he fucked up his halloween pumpkin.

Nope, some older woman got in their first.... :whistle:

Come on, surely i am not the only one who has done this? make me feel better people! please!!!

Damn. Missed that. :telloff:

She's totally didtched now though DT, as discussed.

Ho! What the fuck? There is only one DT on this site and it ain't her.
Beat me too it. She shouldn't be allowed on with Daytripper neither. I suggest checking the name suggestion thread and getting herself a new one, like Loose slits, tits and shits.

Beat me too it. She shouldn't be allowed on with Daytripper neither. I suggest checking the name suggestion thread and getting herself a new one, like Loose slits, tits and shits.

i couldn't go through all the members and find one that hadn't been used could i? did think of using my ex's but that would be taking the piss! where's the name suggestion thread and i'll go nose around... or i could be a lazy arse and see what you lot come up with.... :eek:

When the postman walks across my front lawn.

Use the path you lazy bastard.

When leaving shops people who try to pull open the door when it has a sign that clearly says push on it and vice-versa, then think its funny.

Get out of my way you gobshites.