You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How Sad Is That

Red Nick

baby ? You only said you were going to add it 3 posts previously, poor work Malarkey me lad ! :whistle:

I couldn't do it. And all the bumming i have been talking about with JNP's stalker, i need to lay off the gay jokes, and the accidental gay jokes.

Sorry Rosey, baby.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never understood the saying "fit as a butcher's dog". Why should a butcher's dog be fit?

Butchers would generally make deliveries by means of bicycle (similar to the bread man in the Hovis adverts).

Their dog (probably a Jack Russell called Nipper) would chase behind, eyeing a string of sausages. If Nipper didn't die of acute heart failure the cardiovascular benefits of this constant running would be enormous - in effect they would become super-fit canines.

"Fit as a Blind Mans' Guide Dog" would probably not work, as they are notorious for not running around aimlessly, and Sheepdogs can never be fit due to the amount of lead that naturally occurs in their blood caused by their long history of advertising paint.

Hence "Fit as a Butchers' Dog".

Guest PaddyBerger15
Posters trying to get a thread upto a 1000 posts when it is well past its sell by date

Some of you really do need to get out more

'Bedwetting fuckwit in pointless, new, attention seeking thread' shock.

Apologies if this has been said a million times already, but I really cant be arsed wading through all this shit.

Guest PaddyBerger15

up yours RiS 250 from right under your nose!!!

Twat. I wanted 250. I was just hovering, I was waiting for someone to stumble up to 249 and I was going to pounce....