You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haifa Thread

aws

I just hope we start with Crouchy.

If we don't I can see this being a frustrating match with no goals as we enter injury time and the Israelis coming back from the dead as Lazarus rises to head a last minute winner.

But if the Anfield Goliath starts we'll smite them 1-0 (Crouch).

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't I can see this being a frustrating match with no goals as we enter injury time and the Israelis coming back from the dead as Lazarus rises to head a last minute winner.

David slay Goliath, we don't want that happening tonight. I hope Crouchy starts, though.

Guest molbyscorchio
Goliath owes them one. It's payback time.

It's the 11th Commandment. Rafa's already picked it up. It says "Thou shall not lose this game due to a 80th minute goal by Haifa after sitting back and trying to defendeth your advantage. This would cause much wailing and gnashing of teeth amongst those watching on ITV in the promised land."

It's the 11th Commandment. Rafa's already picked it up. It says "Thou shall not lose this game due to a 80th minute goal by Haifa after sitting back and trying to defendeth your advantage. This would cause much wailing and gnashing of teeth amongst those watching on ITV in the promised land."

Amen.

Verrily spake he a most righteous word.

I reckon it'll be close, I hope we start with Crouch aswell. I think we'll win 2-1.

It will be a walk in the park.

Early goal for us will soften their coughs and we will win 3-0.

I think after all the "Chicken Bitchpool" and other sh*te from the Israeli's we'll send them back to the Holy Land with their tale between their legs.

C'mon you reds.

I think both Crouchie and Pennant will start, as they were rested on Saturday.

Unitl we score it will be shitting bricks time, but once we score id be quite confident of going through, even if it was 1-1 because if they score again it doesnt put us out.

I think both Crouchie and Pennant will start, as they were rested on Saturday.

Unitl we score it will be shitting bricks time, but once we score id be quite confident of going through, even if it was 1-1 because if they score again it doesnt put us out.

If Pennant plays will he leave out Gerrard, alonso and sissoko in the middle, Pennant and gonzalez on the wings, garcia behind crouch.

who would captain the team though in the absence of Gerrard and carragher

If Pennant plays will he leave out Gerrard, alonso and sissoko in the middle, Pennant and gonzalez on the wings, garcia behind crouch.

Hyypia for sure.

He might play Pennant Alonso Sissoko Gonzalez

Gerrard

Crouch

If he leaves both out Alonso or Hyypia as captain for me.