You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Garcia - Being sold

fivetimes

Guest Momo Sissoko

Aguero, Aurelio, Alves, SWP, Defoe and Bellamy in - 50 million

Garcia, Cisse, Moro out - 20 millon (at least)

Net spends - 30 mill, not bad,

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be nice but very unlikely. Anyway are we basing Garcia leaving because of ashout out in a club? I'm confused, wheres the source?

Aguero: second forward

Defoe: second forward

Bellamy: second forward, winger

Fowler: second forward.

Doesn't fit.

Defoe and Bellamy are main strikers.

They need a bigger player to hold the ball up :whistle:. I can't see any of them leading the line. If you play those two together Liverpool would need a drastic change in the way they play at the moment, and surely players more comfortable on the ball to maximize their efect. Those long punts from the back would never work with Bellamy and Defoe up front.

It is going to be interesting whether Crouch will be again the main man in attack or if Benitez opts for a different, more patient build up, but for that Liverpool would need a major reshape in defense, yes in defense.

They need a bigger player to hold the ball up :whistle:. I can't see any of them leading the line. If you play those two together Liverpool would need a drastic change in the way they play at the moment, and surely players more comfortable on the ball to maximize their efect. Those long punts from the back would never work with Bellamy and Defoe up front.

It is going to be interesting whether Crouch will be again the main man in attack or if Benitez opts for a different, more patient build up, but for that Liverpool would need a major reshape in defense, yes in defense.

Well Aurelio is on his way here and Red Nick seems confident we'll get a rightback who's good on the ball. That would be a drastic change in defence in terms of when we have the ball and with Agger also to come in with his great passing.

Odds are if this is all true Rafa is making a re-shape in tactics, but even so i don't think Defoe and Bellamy as a partnership would work that well although either of them on there own would be a good buy

I was told that bash a the Alma De Cuba was just a club party, all the lads where there even from the ressies. Didnt think it was a leaving party like. Mind you he doesnt like English culture or somethin, always murder that he talks Spanish in the changies and that causing a divide.

I speculated last summer that Lil' Luis could be sacrificed to bring in money/other players. I'm gutted as, like Rash says, he's a big game player who scores crucial goals and has a degree of trickery and unpredictability all too rare in our squad.

We should get some good wedge for Garcia and personally I don't think he's good enough anyway (even though i'm grateful for the goals!).

To keep ahead of the other top sides, you have to improve and be ruthless along the way. It comes down to a simple question for me - can we improve on Garcia as a right sided player? The answer is yes i'm afraid, and the £5M or so we'll get for him will go towards paying for the improvement.

Thanks for the memories Luis.

Finnan not first choice next season? Who can we get thats better than won't cost £15M? Some people are mad.

As for Garcia, he is a leg and I'd hate him to go, but if he does have to go then we MUST get someone better. The man coming in has to be world class and a lot better than Little Luis.

We should get some good wedge for Garcia and personally I don't think he's good enough anyway (even though i'm grateful for the goals!).

To keep ahead of the other top sides, you have to improve and be ruthless along the way. It comes down to a simple question for me - can we improve on Garcia as a right sided player? The answer is yes i'm afraid, and the £5M or so we'll get for him will go towards paying for the improvement.

Thanks for the memories Luis.

I think we'll get a damn sight more than 5 million for him if we sell him to a spanish club. I hope it isn't true, I love Garcia. As for the Finnan rumour, i just don't believe it.

I think we'll get a damn sight more than 5 million for him if we sell him to a spanish club. I hope it isn't true, I love Garcia. As for the Finnan rumour, i just don't believe it.

We quite possibly might get more, but I was just looking at the minimum figure really.