You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who's your favourite homo?

Elmyn Noos

hmmm..tricky one. Was he gay? Not overly fond of his art, but didn't he design an helicopter?

Pretty sure he was.

Artist, scientist, engineer. One of the most important people in world history. In fact, he should be top gay of all time.

Adam Hart-Davies. Legend.

Graham Chapman.

King of gays. Part of the funniest comedy team ever to have walked the planet. Any man that can play the lead in Life of Brian and the Holy Grail with such genius deserves to have pride of place in the hall of gayme.

So many famous lines that left his lips will be remembered by generation after generation. He's not the messiah, he's the next man into the hall of gayme.

Brilliant call that. Never thought of him. Love these Noos wind ups though.

Gay Uncle Milan - LOL

So what about my other nominee Noos - James McFadden?

(Didn't he used to be in Westlife? Or was that Will Young?)

Who is James McFadden? Wasn't it Brian McFadden in Westlife? And wasn't he married to that irritating scouse AK reject with whom I believe he spawned a child? I'm erring on the side of no. Sorry. Not only would true homosexuality be difficult to prove, but also that he's made any worthy contribution to anything.

Lezbos don't count. Initial criteria was male homos.

End of thread?? Surely you jest. The GF Hall of Gayme will be the definitive collection of worthy homos, and the ultimate accolade for any queer. For years, sausage jockeys have striven to be accepted by honest decent normal folk like the regulars on our forum here, and now they have the chance. They make it into the Hall of Gayme, and they know they have achieved something, and that we are prepared on the strength of this to turn a blind eye to their penchant for sticking their cocks up other fellas bums.

Who is James McFadden? Wasn't it Brian McFadden in Westlife? And wasn't he married to that irritating scouse AK reject with whom I believe he spawned a child? I'm erring on the side of no. Sorry. Not only would true homosexuality be difficult to prove, but also that he's made any worthy contribution to anything.

God a week is a long time in the forums. Noos has lost his edge.

*menacingly kicks sand in Noos direction*

Yes it was Brian McFadden in Westlife. My suggestion that James McFadden was in Westlife is clearly a scurrilous rumour carved out of a wish for cheap laughs. James wasn't in Westlife. I heard he was in Will Young though.

Mr Sulu from star trek - not only fills the creteria as anal abuser. Also a trekkie nerd so must go in surely

FUCKING HELL - Mr Sulu was gay?? Is that true? Is it only me who didn't know?

Sulu - Warp factor 9 - in. Welcome.

Adam Harte Davis - not sure who the hell he is. Will take advice on this? Should he be in?

Big Gay Al from South Park - Never realy got into South Park. Open to a vote on this. Anyone support Big Gay Al's application?

Big Gay Al from South Park - seconded by Monkeywool - in.

Adam Harte Davis - yet to be confirmed as a bone fide homo?

Bowie - in.

Kenneth Williams - excellent call. Saw him do one of those Audience with... shows. Very very funny as a stand-up. - in (GF Noos agrees with Chris shocker!)

Iggy Pop - not overly familiar with the good fellow's work. Open to seconding?

Without even looking, I knew this was going to be a Noos thread from the title.

Change the record mate, it's really fucking boring.

yet you choose to add to it, albeit in a somewhat predictably retarded way.

Honestly mate, you're starting to get right on my tits. I would normally at this point refrain from getting into a petty trading of expletives and try and engage you in a battle of something a little more subtle, but I feel it would be wasted so you'll have to settle for this..

If you don't like it, don't fucking read it, you wanker. Better still, why not start a funny or interesting thread of your own? You won't of course, because you're a fucking tedius whining little fuckunt with a brain the size of a small pea and the capacity for lightning quick wit of a brain-damaged tortoise. This may not be the Monty Python of internet comedy, but it doesn't claim to be, and plenty of people seem to be getting into the spirit of it and having a laugh.

In summary. Fuck off. You cock.

• Downvote 1

God a week is a long time in the forums. Noos has lost his edge.

*menacingly kicks sand in Noos direction*

Yes it was Brian McFadden in Westlife. My suggestion that James McFadden was in Westlife is clearly a scurrilous rumour carved out of a wish for cheap laughs. James wasn't in Westlife. I heard he was in Will Young though.

DOH!

*wipes sand from eyes, momentarily thinks about retaliating, walks away and tells mates down the pub later that there were three of 'em and they were fucking massive*

yet you choose to add to it, albeit in a somewhat predictably retarded way.

Honestly mate, you're starting to get right on my tits. I would normally at this point refrain from getting into a petty trading of expletives and try and engage you in a battle of something a little more subtle, but I feel it would be wasted so you'll have to settle for this..

If you don't like it, don't fucking read it, you wanker. Better still, why not start a funny or interesting thread of your own? You won't of course, because you're a fucking tedius whining little fuckunt with a brain the size of a small pea and the capacity for lightning quick wit of a brain-damaged tortoise. This may not be the Monty Python of internet comedy, but it doesn't claim to be, and plenty of people seem to be getting into the spirit of it and having a laugh.

In summary. Fuck off. You cock.

fight!

14.png