You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mixed feelings there. Switched over when slabhead scored, in time to see Brighton equalise but missed Fulham's winner. Can't win em all eh? Or in the case of Everton, can't win any of their last 10 league matches. Hahahahah. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, clangers said:

How's that corner turning going that all the media have been banging on about?

They really are us from the 90’s & 00’s. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pete said:

They really are us from the 90’s & 00’s. 

They're much worse, the hubris is off the scale. Their new minority tax dodging owner has spent the week attempting to justify public money funding their new stadium and knocking us off our perch.

Mediocre side are the mancs....The media wankathon every time they scratch a few wins together (mostly against the dross that league is chocker with) is hilarious.

Most expensively assembled squad in football history - The absolute fucking state of them.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

Mediocre side are the mancs....The media wankathon every time they scratch a few wins together (mostly against the dross that league is chocker with) is hilarious.

Most expensively assembled squad in football history - The absolute fucking state of them.

Yeah but baldy said he wants squad depth....I say give it to him in the summer. Atleast £500m will be fair.

18 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Who's the big money on to score the goal in Abu Dhabi's 0-1 famous hammering of Bournemouth?  The troll or the twoc'er?  

How dare he even mention our name? The cheeky cunt. He has no right to even utter the word ‘Liverpool’.

Take your union busting, tax dodging, mass redundancies Wembley of the North cunt and fuck off. Fuck right off.

edit- replied to the wrong post but the point still stands!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Yeah but baldy said he wants squad depth....I say give it to him in the summer. Atleast £500m will be fair.

Hearing an £80m bid for his former club’s playmaker, Jordan Henderson. 

27 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Mixed feelings there. Switched over when slabhead scored, in time to see Brighton equalise but missed Fulham's winner. Can't win em all eh? Or in the case of Everton, can't win any of their last 10 league matches. Hahahahah. 

I switched off completely and missed both. Just seen the final scores .

19 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

They'll be 1-0 up before 10 minutes. Bournemouth get routinely twatted by Man City every season.

Won last 14 on bounce have abu dhabi v them

That is all of the games since 2015 when Bournemouth arrived in PL.

12 minutes ago, an tha said:

I'm easily confused but weren't Villa and Spurs being reeled in for 4th last week? Yet Spurs were finishing 2nd a month ago. I can't keep up.

10 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

The poor lambs have not had enough money thrown at their problems - a good 500m again in summer is needed.

2 minutes ago, Smell The Glove said:

I'm easily confused but weren't Villa and Spurs being reeled in for 4th last week? Yet Spurs were finishing 2nd a month ago. I can't keep up.

Every time i stick SSN on (which isn't often) they are talking about the mancs and their 'assault' on the top 4.....Must be nailed on by now.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Every time i stick SSN on (which isn't often) they are talking about the mancs and their 'assault' on the top 4.....Must be nailed on by now.

5 Points behind Villa but a game in hand.  Some assault. 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

5 Points behind Villa but a game in hand.  Some assault. 

They have a programme on late at night on SSN where they have a couple of sports writers from papers on via video call and i catch it when flicking through channels and i swear everytime i do they are talking about the mancs....

25 minutes ago, an tha said:

They're dreadful. You would think a team with a goal difference of 0 would be bad, but they’re even worse when you watch them. They're basically a bottom half team with some individual quality.

And even with some of that quality like Fernandes and Rashford, they should be hoping someone wants to buy them because they've both shown themselves to be losers and they haven't been able to build a coherent team around them.

• Upvote 1