You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something Fishy about Rishi

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

He gave a speech outside No10 at 5.40pm tonight declaring all Wombles to be dangerous insurgents, and a threat to our way of life. Looks like there is incoming emergency legislation to allow the police to stamp out wombling and the causes of wombling, with extreme prejudice.

It’s Uncle Bulgaria they want. Bring him down and the rest will slink back off to Wimbledon common where they belong. 

• Haha 1

Will the Wombles take this by cowering in their burrows, or will they stand up and fight for their right to womble over Wimbledon Common? In short, are they Wombles or chickens?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

He gave a speech outside No10 at 5.40pm tonight declaring all Wombles to be dangerous insurgents, and a threat to our way of life. Looks like there is incoming emergency legislation to allow the police to stamp out wombling and the causes of wombling, with extreme prejudice.

Sounds fair. 

Remember you're a Womble. 

They are repulsive.  And it makes you wonder what they are up to. Feels like they are ramping it up, try to make matters worse; are they trying to manufacture a crisis in order to resist a GE? Isn't there some rule allowing a government to go over 5 years in certain circumstances?  They still have about 10 months that they can legitimately drag it out for, so probably a bit soon for that kind of talk but nothing, literally nothing, would surprise me with them.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Galloway response to Sunak speech. Don't think he was impressed.

He's entertaining, I'll give him that much. 

Came across this today which I saw a few years ago. One of the main reasons he is being called a threat. 

https://x.com/afshinrattansi/status/1763485648608952568?s=20

1 minute ago, Moo said:

They are repulsive.  And it makes you wonder what they are up to. Feels like they are ramping it up, try to make matters worse; are they trying to manufacture a crisis in order to resist a GE? Isn't there some rule allowing a government to go over 5 years in certain circumstances?  They still have about 10 months that they can legitimately drag it out for, so probably a bit soon for that kind of talk but nothing, literally nothing, would surprise me with them.

I don't think they're smart enough.

Essentially they've been in power for 14 years and have pretty much destroyed the country, so they've got nothing left to campaign on.

They've seen the politics of division work in the states and they're trying to replicate it. Immigration, woke culture etc.

It's simply not enough to pin anything on, it won't work, it's just prolonging everyone's misery.

Sunak repeats it all because he's so far removed from ordinary folk as he thinks it actually works. He's an AI prime minister, not a very good one. Danger will Robinson.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Not sure it was wise of Sky to send the work experience lad to do that interview. He sounded like he was shitting himself.

Thats Sam Coates, deputy political editor at Sky, a man once described by Johnson’s mob as so stupid you could tell him anything and he’d repeat it.

So they did apparently several times when he claimed he had exclusives they’d just made up for shits and giggles.

Not sure who I despise more?

• Haha 1

Their whole strategy now is to push a narrative that even though everything is shit no matter who is in power it won't get better, in fact it will get worse - so best off sticking with them.

They know people are totally fed up, and they want apathy rather than anger from people because anger can drive a desire for change, whereas apathy does not.

They've broken peoples faith in politics and now want to really double down on that fact so people become so disengaged and believe them that nobody else will do better, a scorched earth policy really...All sadly helped by a Labour party too scared and scarred from previous campaigns to properly offer an attractive alternative.

The scum tories are as always controlling the narrative.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, an tha said:

Their whole strategy now is to push a narrative that even though everything is shit no matter who is in power it won't get better, in fact it will get worse - so best off sticking with them.

They know people are totally fed up, and they want apathy rather than anger from people because anger can drive a desire for change, whereas apathy does not.

They've broken peoples faith in politics and now want to really double down on that fact so people become so disengaged and believe them that nobody else will do better, a scorched earth policy really...All sadly helped by a Labour party too scared and scarred from previous campaigns to properly offer an attractive alternative.

The scum tories are as always controlling the narrative.

I don't understand this line of thinking at this point. It gives the impression that the Tories are still in total control and have an intricate understanding of the way this country thinks. They are 25+ points behind, they show themselves at every opportunity that they are straight up fucking idiots and utterly divorced from what the person on the street wants. What else do people need at this point to realise that everyone has seen through their bullshit? It is over for them. If they want to become a Britain First tribute act at this point then more power to them, it will keep them on the fringes for a generation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

And that young scall outside the Kop who’s auntie is his uncle or something 

Although he'd no doubt enjoy being referred to as young, overall I'm really not sure this is particularly fair on Dave. 

6 hours ago, Gooch said:

I don't understand this line of thinking at this point. It gives the impression that the Tories are still in total control and have an intricate understanding of the way this country thinks. They are 25+ points behind, they show themselves at every opportunity that they are straight up fucking idiots and utterly divorced from what the person on the street wants. What else do people need at this point to realise that everyone has seen through their bullshit? It is over for them. If they want to become a Britain First tribute act at this point then more power to them, it will keep them on the fringes for a generation.

Everyone hasn't seen through their bullshit though, I talk with people all the time who are frightened by the prospect of a Labour government.

Not a fan of Starmer myself but after 14 years of these disgusting Tory bastards, I am more than willing to roll the fucking dice.

My response to those Tory apologists is enjoy your gas bills, enjoy your rotten teeth, get ready to die in a hospital corridor.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Gooch said:

This really. I'm not sure why anyone would be worried by anything Sunak and his gang of arsewipes have to say any more. Sunak can't deny the country a GE.  They're finished and there's a huge Labour landslide incoming. Galloway will also thankfully slide back into irrelevance after a GE. 

In wades dull Dan with the stupidest statement of the year so far. He thinks having a re run of the 85 battle of Orgreave replayed up and down Britain's high streets will be "effective" policing. 

40 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

In wades dull Dan with the stupidest statement of the year so far. He thinks having a re run of the 85 battle of Orgreave replayed up and down Britain's high streets will be "effective" policing. 

I'd love for Hodges to be kettled by a copper. With heavy shields and even heavier batons. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Everyone hasn't seen through their bullshit though, I talk with people all the time who are frightened by the prospect of a Labour government.

Not a fan of Starmer myself but after 14 years of these disgusting Tory bastards, I am more than willing to roll the fucking dice.

My response to those Tory apologists is enjoy your gas bills, enjoy your rotten teeth, get ready to die in a hospital corridor.

Getting many invites to parties, CD ?

• Haha 1