Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something Fishy about Rishi


Bjornebye
 Share

Recommended Posts

Tory sources are pretty much conceding defeat in the Wellingborough by-election. Peter Bone’s old seat. 
 

While Starmer’s Labour don’t really appeal to me, personally. It’s good to see the Tories getting their arses handed to them. A good showing for Reform UK too. This, equally, is quite bad news for the Tories. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Tory sources are pretty much conceding defeat in the Wellingborough by-election. Peter Bone’s old seat. 
 

While Starmer’s Labour don’t really appeal to me, personally. It’s good to see the Tories getting their arses handed to them. A good showing for Reform UK too. This, equally, is quite bad news for the Tories. 


BBC reporting that the Lib Dems candidate in Wellingborough thinks that she may have lost her deposit. 
 

Oh dear! 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:


BBC reporting that the Lib Dems candidate in Wellingborough thinks that she may have lost her deposit. 
 

Oh dear! 

 

Shows how shit they are if they can't even gain votes in that perverted arl cunts old seat. It's almost like people don't forget what they contributed to the state of this country. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

 

 

Haha, that's like the Milni/greeting thing we do at Indian weddings, where both families chuck in kids who clearly don't want to do the meet and greet in front of loads of people and the photographers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Question about why Liz Truss is being allowed to stand as a Tory MP given she’s been slagging the UK off and playing up with right wing extremists. Sunak replied with a rant about Corbyn. 

Would that be the Corbyn who  no longer sits as a Labour MP,  He's such a fucking gobshite who is completely out of his depth 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

Would that be the Corbyn who  no longer sits as a Labour MP,  He's such a fucking gobshite who is completely out of his depth 


Yep. It’s all he’s got. Not once again did he answer a question from starmer. Nobody pulls him up on it. It’s bad enough having a twat of a PM but the speaker is as useless and spineless as anyone else in the house. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Here he goes again, more lies about Corbyn. Just fuck off you little gobshite 

 

The real reason Corbyn is an easy target is because his own leader/party threw him under the bus. Loopy Liz meanwhile is allowed to say right wing conspiracy rubbish and be uncensored by her own side. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

 

The real reason Corbyn is an easy target is because his own leader/party threw him under the bus. Loopy Liz meanwhile is allowed to say right wing conspiracy rubbish and be uncensored by her own side. 


It’s like arguing with your bird if she does something annoying. “Yeah but you drank all the Xmas whisky 4 years ago” and they wonder why you’re stood against the wall banging your head off it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

the whole anderson situation tells you why he is such an awful leader 


He was bragging that he got rid of him. Reckon that twat will end up in Reform. He’ll suit them. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...