You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something Fishy about Rishi

Bjornebye

13 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

the whole anderson situation tells you why he is such an awful leader 

He was bragging that he got rid of him. Reckon that twat will end up in Reform. He’ll suit them. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

the whole anderson situation tells you why he is such an awful leader 

I don't think it's just him to be honest, I think it's ungovernable now. There's about eight different factions with their own actual names. 

Sunak is about to make an unexpected speech.

Not election based apparently.

I think he’s going to say something about the marches, potentially restricting them.

That will cause people to take to the streets.

The fucks he playing at? 

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

This is going to backfire massively.

There'll be a peaceful march, the police will go in too hard and kill someone, and there'll be hell to pay.

Fucking dangerous times.

Agreed.

This will backfire and be a joke within a week.

This isn’t going down well ‘How the fuck can he say that when they caused it’ seems to be the response.

He doesn’t have the cache to pull off something like this, just another damp squib.

• Upvote 1

The door was opened last week by Starmer and Hoyle in the commons. . The far right rarely need a second  invitation to barge right in and turn it against the people. 

Peter Oborne explains it perfectly.

All to shield Israel. 

I was listening to it in the car. Was it stage managed? When he was talking about the 'bad' stuff, there were angry voices in the background. When he was bullshitting about how ace England is, there were fucking songbirds chirping!

11 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Are there not supposed to be strict rules about Party Political Broadcasts ?

It wasn't a party political broadcast. Not here to defend the little shite but it wasn't. 

Democracy is at risk because someone who has different opinions to me and the other major parties was legitimately elected in a by-election. 

But, democracy is not at risk from my party who are trying to restrict the right of protest and make it more difficult for members of the electorate to vote. 

Fuck off, Rishi. 

• Upvote 2

There’s always a reason. Maybe it’s the Galloway stuff or the reports of bad treatment of migrants or something is about to come out but whatever it is he’s done it to insight a deflection. As tories always do. 

Just now, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Democracy is at risk because someone who has different opinions to me and the other major parties was legitimately elected in a by-election. 

But, democracy is not at risk from my party who are trying to restrict the right of protest and make it more difficult for members of the electorate to vote. 

Fuck off, Rishi. 

Yeah but the word “democracy” has a different meaning to right wing capitalist cunts. 

34 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I've not seen much of the news this week. What is this in reaction to? I genuinely don't understand it. 

He gave a speech outside No10 at 5.40pm tonight declaring all Wombles to be dangerous insurgents, and a threat to our way of life. Looks like there is incoming emergency legislation to allow the police to stamp out wombling and the causes of wombling, with extreme prejudice.

• Haha 1