You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something Fishy about Rishi

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

image.png

48 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Twitter is full of weird cunts who think they look richard the lion heart 

GEPFECOWwAA6s7T.jpeg.jpg

Without fail they are always stupid thick horrible weird cunts. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Gooch said:

I don't understand this line of thinking at this point. It gives the impression that the Tories are still in total control and have an intricate understanding of the way this country thinks. They are 25+ points behind, they show themselves at every opportunity that they are straight up fucking idiots and utterly divorced from what the person on the street wants. What else do people need at this point to realise that everyone has seen through their bullshit? It is over for them. If they want to become a Britain First tribute act at this point then more power to them, it will keep them on the fringes for a generation.

I don't trust the absolute cunts that this country is chocker with to do the right thing come election day....I hear it all the time from people 'Lab won't be any better' 'They are all the same, all as bad as each other' 'better the devil you know'....

On 01/03/2024 at 19:08, Redder Lurtz said:

It wasn't a party political broadcast. Not here to defend the little shite but it wasn't. 

Sorry, Redder, missed this response.

Accept that it was not advertised as a PPB, but what is the difference if he can pull his little lectern out and have his musings transmitted live on any topic and whenever he wants ?

• Upvote 1

As sure as night follows day. I thought it was only people on twitter (if you ignore the millions of people marching) who are concerned so don't know why he's bothering. 

20240304_082715.jpg

The correct summary of events here...

28 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

This video of them pretending to be normal is like two robots that have malfunctioned

Hey Rishi.  I'll tell you what a satisfying ending is.  When the tories are obliterated in the next election, your party becomes a feeding frenzy for all the different elements leading to more disharmony and infighting within the tory cunty party and a Labour government (hopefully) fixes all the damage your lot have done to the UK over the last 14 years.   If any of these tory cunts end up behind bars, that would be an added bonus.  

Fuck you! 

• Haha 1

Sunak is like the royals. There's a threshold of wealth where they basically become like aliens. 

Like if the Queen came round to your house she'd get a fright if she heard the kettle boiling, and wouldn't know what a football was. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Sunak is like the royals. There's a threshold of wealth where they basically become like aliens. 

Like if the Queen came round to your house she'd get a fright if she heard the kettle boiling, and wouldn't know what a football was. 

To be fair I’d fucking shit myself if she came round my house 

4 hours ago, littletedwest said:

This video of them pretending to be normal is like two robots that have malfunctioned

Fucking hell…they’re absolutely dead behind the eyes, aren’t they?

I was annoyed enough yesterday listening to R4 Today giving this interview airtime, prolonged airtime, but not one of them mentioned how utterly false the whole set up looked 

• Upvote 3

Reeves looks like she’s waiting for someone to put a token in her. Vacant as fuck. Cleverly looks pissed. Dowding looks like he’s just had acid thrown at him. Rayner looks sultry and smelly.