You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should we sign him?   

173 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sign him?

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

We've had this conversation before, I didn't. 

Who cares honestly, though. Can't be arsed with these boring pot shots and  I don't care how wrong you were about Salah. I don't have to bring that up. Also, this is the Nunez thread. 

Chill out fella. 

Oh and you did. I can show you where you said it if you want 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Chill out fella. 

Oh and you did. I can show you where you said it if you want 

We literally had this conversation before. My comment about Diaz was obvious sarcasm. 

I'm not sure why you feel the need to follow me around and try to woosh me or whatever, but it's weird. I don't go around referencing your stupid Mo Salah opinions. In fact, no one does, because no one cares. 

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

We literally had this conversation before. My comment about Diaz was obvious sarcasm. 

I'm not sure why you feel the need to follow me around and try to woosh me or whatever, but it's weird. I don't go around referencing your stupid Mo Salah opinions. In fact, no one does, because no one cares. 

"One for the hipsters, him. Watch the games and he's terrible."

Obvious sarcasm? Haha I don't follow you around at all. I wasn't even talking to you I was replying to Babbs. 

Calm down. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Obvious sarcasm? Haha I don't follow you around at all. I wasn't even talking to you I was replying to Babbs. 

Calm down. 

Yes. Obvious. The word hipster should give it away if you had half a brain. And also that I'd pretty much never watched Porto and said as much. That should have been another clue.

Congrats on a pseudo internet victory, though. You can try to spin that into thinking I was wrong and actually serious which should give you about 5 minutes of happiness. 

Now, anything to say about Nunez, or? More of this shite?

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yes. Obvious. The word hipster should give it away if you had half a brain. And also that I'd pretty much never watched Porto and said as much. That should have been another clue.

Congrats on a pseudo internet victory, though. You can try to spin that into thinking I was wrong and actually serious which should give you about 5 minutes of happiness. 

Now, anything to say about Nunez, or? More of this shite?

I think he's fucking crap. Can't stand him.  

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Calm down. 

I believe that’s a dig aimed largely one poster. IIRC Arnaud and 3 Stacks were raving about Tchouameni and then said poster called Tchouameni him as a hipster player because in the one game he watched Tchouameni he wasn’t very good or something like that. Not naming the poster as I don’t want to reignite an old feud between said poster and the Ligue One lads; 3 Stacks and Arnaud.

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I believe that’s a dig aimed largely one poster. IIRC Arnaud and 3 Stacks were raving about Tchouameni and then said poster referred to him as a hipster player because in the one game he watched Tchouameni he wasn’t very good or something like that.

It's Hip to be Ster 

Very promising game from him yesterday considering he was really a bit crap.

His goal was a bit of a fluke as the defender kicked it into his heel. 
He miscontrolled it badly but luckily set up Mo’s goal. 
He had a really poor effort at getting to the ball which led to Fulham hitting the post. He was also really flat footed and again had crap control in the box when he was offside.

But every time the ball went anywhere near him he put the absolute shits up their defence. When he settles in and the game slows down for him a bit he’s going to be a nightmare.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jose Jones said:

Very promising game from him yesterday considering he was really a bit crap.

His goal was a bit of a fluke as the defender kicked it into his heel. 
He miscontrolled it badly but luckily set up Mo’s goal. 
He had a really poor effort at getting to the ball which led to Fulham hitting the post. He was also really flat footed and again had crap control in the box when he was offside.

But every time the ball went anywhere near him he put the absolute shits up their defence. When he settles in and the game slows down for him a bit he’s going to be a nightmare.

He is the world's best shit forward. When he stops being shit, he will be unstoppable at being good. 

He was slow with the link up play and reacting to a pass generally, which is understandable considering this is first game in PL and Fulham were full of adrenaline and never stopped harassing. Even Thiago, Fabinho, Hendo, Trent, Robbo Bobby all made mistakes due to their pressing.

Once he becomes more adjusted to the pace he will be alright. Until then I will take a few shit games with a goal and assist in each of those.