You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

8 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Not a patch on accusing someone of being from Wigan. 

"You claim to be some long haired Irish romantic when in-fact you're just a prick from Widnes" even though it was aimed at me (And I'm not from Widnes) has to be up there. Sometimes you've got to tip your hat and say "Fair play, fair play" 

"haha you use internet explorer" again has to be top 5. 

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The rev dismantled someone once with a superb post. Fucked if I can remember it but it was very memorable. 

Snivelling tit or something? 

33 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

"You claim to be some long haired Irish romantic when in-fact you're just a prick from Widnes" even though it was aimed at me (And I'm not from Widnes) has to be up there. Sometimes you've got to tip your hat and say "Fair play, fair play" 

"haha you use internet explorer" again has to be top 5. 

Haha

On 11/12/2021 at 15:14, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Grand. You know all you shithouses who think you know better because you've read some articles on the internet about people in Suriname eating Camel nuts and it being an absolutely fool proof antidote to every western COVID ailment, fucking grand. Off you pop to Suriname then.

Otherwise, you live in a civilised society where you are you just one person in a pool of fucking millions. 

Have a crackpot theory where you've 'done your research' and you think you can mingle with socially responsible people who have done their bit to make the world safer, but it doesn't apply to you? Grand, you fucking crack on.

You either live in a community and abide by the rules and the general good of that society, or you lose your right to vote. That simple.

All this 'enforcing' isolation shit and 'me me me and what about my rights me me me" fuck off.

Eat all the Horse shit you like with a table spoon or ladle, grand, and I hope it wards off Horse flu for you, but while you live in a society and a community, you either opt in or you opt out.

Get vaxxeed, wear a mask, socially distance and behave like a proper human being in a human society of lose your right to vote.

It's easily done.

Just cross reference the electoral register with the NHS database and the next time any kind of decision that impacts on the wider good of society, the community and the nation is involved, you can pop down to your local voting station and you can be told "I'm sorry, your rights have been withdrawn, there are leaflets over there as to how you can create your own society, there is info on how to dig wells and generate electric off grid. Now fuck off".

If it meant that every polling station was guarded by KGB meatheads with syringes full of polonium to keep the "I'm not wearing no masks and I'll do what the fuck I want" brigade of tattoo'ed little Englander freedom warriors out and stop them from voting, then every penny and pound spent will have been a penny and a pound WELL spent. 

You fucking blerts who cry TOTALITARIANIM just because someone asks you to wear a fucking mask in public. You fucking petal soft cunts.

NO.

TOTALITARIANISM is when you are asked to wear a mask and carry a vaccine passport  when there ISN'T A GLOBAL HEALTH CRISIS. 

There is no illusion of choice, you cry baby cunts. You have a choice., You either get vaxxed, wear a mask and socially distance, behave yourself and think of others OR forego some of the 'rights' you take for granted.

Nobody is stopping you from leaving the house, starting a family, voting, the freedom of association, the use of the internet, the right of freedom of expression. ALL you are being asked is to think of other people. Just for once in your exalted, sorry, pampered, self absorbed fucking lives.

All it means is that, if you fancy going to Madagascar for your holidays, get vaxxed, like you would for Malaria, Rabies, Small pox or foaming Dog fever.

It's not an issue about freedoms, you disturbed cunts, it's an issue of preventing the horrible and painful deaths or your and other people's loved ones.

If you are so selfish or absorbed in your ideals of 'freedom' then fuck off and create your own society with like minded selfish, anti-social, irresponsible bellends.

Good work, apart from just a couple of minor but important points.

Suriname:
Suriname or Surinam, officially known as the Republic of Suriname, is a country on the northeastern Atlantic coast of South America. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the north, French Guiana to the east, Guyana to the west, and Brazil to the south.

Ergo there are no camels in Suriname and they don't eat camel nuts. It's on a completely different continent. 

It's a pity but also not surprising that you didn't take the short time needed to do basic research and establish this fact. Also having friends who live there, I can assure you that Suriname is a civilized society. However stunning ignorance seems to be a common theme throughout your post. 

Here's a link to the culture of Suriname. Educate yourself and you won't come across as such a backward, colonial blowhard next time you label a country as uncivilized when you actually know nothing about it. 

https://www.everyculture.com/Sa-Th/Suriname.html

I know I am not alone when I say how sad it is to see how dismissive you are of hard fought human rights. When I think of all the heroic people of Liverpool who came before you and have fought and sacrificed to ensure that the voices of the downtrodden and dismissed are heard, and then contrast and compare with your ignorant, arrogant hateful post it makes me realize how easily our freedoms can be lost and how stupidity fills the vacuum of intelligence, love and understanding, comradeship and brotherhood.  

Your offhand dismissiveness of a Nobel prize winning drug also gives further credence to your stunning ignorance and lack of awareness. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34466270/
In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases

How quick you are to suggest illegal use of a medical database to cross-reference those who don't fit in to your awesome world view. Not forgetting your vivid description and suggestion of Authoritarians and KGB enforcers armed with poison injections to eradicate those who fail to march in lock-step to your prescribed action. Truly horrific that you put your name to such heartlessness and worse still that you revel in this idea. 

Your wish for the loss of individual rights and voting rights for those who don't comply to your dystopian vision is also a disgusting but not surprising element to your inane prejudice of those who choose not to take experimental drugs. 

I find it funny that your self penned description of Totalitarianism neatly encapsulates the actual world situation that we face at this time with vaccine passports and draconian measures being forced upon the populace for a virus that has a 99% survival rate. Your suggestions for ensuring compliance, the threats of violence and the language you use coupled with your desire for punishment and persecution of those who may have natural immunity or choose not to take further shots due to vaccine injury and therefore fall into the non fully vaccinated group, also graphically illuminates how far you've slipped into the darkness of Authoritarian group think.

Also ironic is how you reference countries from around the world to attempt to make your point (even if you show your massive ignorance as to their actual location and their culture), and yet you fail to acknowledge that citizens from around the world and even as close to home as Austria are actually facing the very things you say are not happening. Being locked down, forced quarantine, being denied entry to establishments to buy food, being excluded from medical treatment, fined for non compliance and the very real threat of prison time. There are none so blind as those who cannot see. You my friend are living in the darkness of ignorance and hatred.  

It's very much about freedoms right now unfortunately. No surprise that your limited world view won't allow you to see this and to look a few steps ahead and see the implications of allowing unfettered government control and forced mandates. Perhaps bear in mind that you are one directive away from being unvaccinated and your wish to see those who meet this description to be banished from society is just further evidence of your frightening lack of empathy and hatefulness.

Careful what you wish for brother. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10300007/Victor-Lindelof-forced-Man-Uniteds-win-Norwich-breathing-issues.html

Victor Lindelof is taken off with BREATHING issues in win against Norwich

Coverup! Twitter Removed Videos Showing Victor Lindelof ...

• Victor Lindelof Moans in Pain, Rangnick: His Heartbeat Is ...
  • He was taken off during the second half after experiencing breathing issues
  • Several stars have encountered similar difficulties, including Sergio Aguero

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10300007/Victor-Lindelof-forced-Man-Uniteds-win-Norwich-breathing-issues.html

Victor Lindelof is taken off with BREATHING issues in win against Norwich

Coverup! Twitter Removed Videos Showing Victor Lindelof ...

• Victor Lindelof Moans in Pain, Rangnick: His Heartbeat Is ...
  • He was taken off during the second half after experiencing breathing issues
  • Several stars have encountered similar difficulties, including Sergio Aguero

How does anyone know this is vaccine, Covid-19 or anything else related?