You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Centrists

aRdja

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

I’m a moderate mate, but Nick Clegg was a cunt, he was absolutely seduced by power and imo now bitterly regrets it. The Cameron regime was, in my opinion, the most brutal in my lifetime, Thatcher included. Osborne was a fucking psychopath. I appreciate it was a difficult position the Lib Dem’s were in but there is very definitely blood on your hands

Nah don't think he regrets any of it. He'd have been a Tory if they hadn't been so euro sceptic. His CV sums up everything that's wrong with this country. By no means the only one, but as an enabler of austerity where the over-riding mantra of the age was about hard work bringing success, being lazy meant you deserved to be poor, deserving poor and undeserving poor, it's pretty nauseating.

"In the gap between leaving Westminster School, where the fees are £29,400 a year, and going to Cambridge University, Mr Clegg secured an unpaid internship at a Finnish bank through his father, Nicholas, who was chairman of the United Trust Bank.

After university, he obtained a job in Brussels with the EU trade commissioner, Leon Brittan, after being recommended by a neighbour of the Clegg family, Lord Carrington, who had served alongside Mr Brittan in Margaret Thatcher's government."

8 hours ago, aRdja said:

Don’t know, he did call Lampard “scum” the anniversary of his mother’s death, but do go on with whatever it is you’re trying to do.

I’ve waited a while for someone to point out the hypocrisy, but it’s not happened. I’ve been in a crowd of 80k when about half of them have been calling Lampard a cunt (and a lot worse) and giving him fucking bags of abuse. But that’s ok because he’s at work?  Is that how it works? Ardja all over the place again 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

We aren’t mates. 

some people think you are ok and give you a free pass. I don’t.  Six crazy minutes.  

Take your time and consider that I might have no real issue with JOB calling Lampard “scum” and was merely pointing out that he’d be able to cop it himself. However keep going Rico don’t let that stop you. 

18 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Take your time and consider that I might have no real issue with JOB calling Lampard “scum” and was merely pointing out that he’d be able to cop it himself. However keep going Rico don’t let that stop you. 

So all of a sudden you are able to discern hypocrisy? What’s happened, it been beyond you for years. 

Do you really want me to carry on? 6CM

(WhatsApp pending)

Just now, Rico1304 said:

So all of a sudden you are able to discern hypocrisy? What’s happened, it been beyond you for years. 

Do you really want me to carry on? 6CM

Do you think the hypocrisy is there or not Rico? No no, keep going.

33 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Do I think JOB is perfect? No, because no one is. 

Is he one of the good guys despite making mistakes? Yes. 

Are you completely unable to admit any mistake despite being exposed loads of times? Yes 

Why’d you get banned from 6CM? 

None of those are related to my questions? Do you think the hypocrisy is there or not?

It was 12 years ago but from memory I called Rafa Benitez a cancer in a match thread after we lost. Shameful stuff. Something that’s I’ve apologised to their mods for too (after I got banned). If you’re going to try and ‘cancel’ me, do it with elan and confidence, don’t ask for my help. I mean it’s something that I (and Silverlining) posted about it here before Rico. 

30 minutes ago, aRdja said:

None of those are related to my questions? Do you think the hypocrisy is there or not?

It was 12 years ago but from memory I called Rafa Benitez a cancer in a match thread after we lost. Shameful stuff. Something that’s I’ve apologised to their mods for too (after I got banned). If you’re going to try and ‘cancel’ me, do it with elan and confidence, don’t ask for my help. I mean it’s something that I (and Silverlining) posted about it here before Rico. 

(Sigh) No, because you didn’t understand the point made again, for about the billionth time. I can’t understand it for you. Remember the stabbing in the chest comment and and drugs thread where you were absolutely exposed as someone who can’t admit defeat? No doubt you’ll gloss over it. 

You throw this ‘cancel’ bollocks out again, I’m not trying to stop you doing anything.  Just highlighting how much of a cunt you are. 

For others, search his name on 6CM. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

(Sigh) No, because you didn’t understand the point made again, for about the billionth time. I can’t understand it for you. Remember the stabbing in the chest comment and and drugs thread where you were absolutely exposed as someone who can’t admit defeat? No doubt you’ll gloss over it. 

You throw this ‘cancel’ bollocks out again, I’m not trying to stop you doing anything.  Just highlighting how much of a cunt you are. 

For others, search his name on 6CM. 

I never called him a hypocrite. I said he should be able to take some abuse from a random person on the Internet, as he doesn’t mind dishing it out himself (for example calling Frank Lampard “scum”). You said you were happy to point that the hypocrisy.. then go on and point it out?

Happy for you to continue with this little project you have. Not sure I need your help in highlighting how big a cunt I really am? Haven’t you seen overpriced breakfasts and ugly expensive trainees posts?

5 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I never called him a hypocrite. I said he should be able to take some abuse from a random person on the Internet, as he doesn’t mind dishing it out himself (for example calling Frank Lampard “scum”). You said you were happy to point that the hypocrisy.. then go on and point it out?

Happy for you to continue with this little project you have.

I’m just shining a light, that’s all. Hopefully your WhatsApp group will provide support. Do they still exist?  Can’t remember. 

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m just shining a light, that’s all. Hopefully your WhatsApp group will provide support. Do they still exist?  Can’t remember. 

You’re gonna point out this supposed hypocrisy or were you... you know, misguided on that one?

Definitely one step away from emailing my managers now. Nice work. 

22 minutes ago, aRdja said:

You’re gonna point out this supposed hypocrisy or were you... you know, misguided on that one?

Definitely one step away from emailing my managers now. Nice work. 

Fucking hell, that’s another deflection when you tried to twist what was happening. 

I don't know why people ring in to these LBC and Talk Radio shows, thinking they will come out of it looking good.

* Don't try to take the piss out of stand-up comedians - it's their job to be funny and they will ruin you.

* Don't challenge MMA fighters, just because your mates tell you they think you are quite hard.

* Don't ring up talk radio hosts for an argument - it's their job to win arguments in public.

• 3 months later...